Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ristorante Buon Gusto, Brunei

To satisfy our cravings for Italian, we chose Buon Gusto for lunch the other day.

It was my second visit to this restaurant and I remembered I quite liked it during my first visit.
Affordable and pretty good food. Love their desserts especially!

We ordered….


Soup of the day – Cream of Carrot. Yum!

 


Pizza with the name Ultimate Buon Gusto , cheese overload I kid you not!


Fettuccine Ghiotta


Tiramisu

I don’t usually order tiramisu because it’s usually disappointing. But this is really really good!


Chocolate Pudding. Not bad, but will be way better if put in oven another 20 more seconds. It’s too watery.
Sad….

And guess how much is the total bill?

  • A soup
  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • 2 desserts

A grand total of BND24.50!!!!!

What a steal right!!!

Not sure if it’s because that there’s a promo or what because I didn’t notice but my happy husband is definitely very pleased with the price.


Ristorante Buon Gusto

No. 1626 Unit 46 Blk. C Bangunan Gadong Central, BB3919 Brunei Town, Brunei
Mon - Sun: 07:00 - 23:00
242 7322

No comments: