Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bye bye 307 B.. Hello 370 A

I know the title sounds a little cryptic but there’s nothing secretive about it… If you have been following me in my instagram. I’d officially move to KB last Sunday and bid Seria goodbye. But I know I’ll be a Seria-girl forever in my heart.

IMG_3876

Everytime when I need to tell people where I lived, I’ll say, “You know Seria public library? Just opposite it, like literally opposite!”

And usually what I got in return is this face… Confused smile, following by…. “THERE’S A LIBRARY IN SERIA????”

Apalah……

Actually, if you read my blog long enough to see the photos I posted up about my house and the views I had, its really quite simple to find out where I lived… Unless you never know the existence of the library lah….

IMG_3878

And now, this is my new room…

I still have 3 boxes (in my room, the living room one not yet!) to unpack and I seriously hate those small ki-lik-ka-lak that cannot be categorized… Oh, and clothing to be folded and stacked nicely… One cabinet to be painted… Ngaleh ku…

Oh, and I hate hate hate, not my new neighbours… but their habits of leaving their shoes lying around at the walkway WITH THEIR SMELLY AND WET SOCKS ON THE FLOOR!

How I know its wet?
COS I FREAKING STEPPED ON ONE WHEN I WANTED TO LOCK MY DOOR!

Urgh!!!! Not to mention the other neighbour who always took my parking spot. I’m still trying to be nice not to give them a “love note” on their windscreen though..

One thing I love about the new place is definitely the location (albeit not as nice as my Seria one) and the view from my windows… Karang ah I show.

That’s all for now.

1 comment:

CLEO said...

hi nonnie congrats on your new home :)