Monday, July 18, 2011

Another day to remember

Next time, I’ll make sure I’m the one driving!

I suck in giving direction.. as in “go left”, “go right”. The only thing that came out from my mouth is, “Go there” – with my fore finger pointing at the back seat. Ya, as if Tina has eyes at the back right?

And the dinner was crazy!

Imagine this. We had late lunch/tea at Nulhajika at around 4pm. As usual, Mee Gulung, Roti John HK style with cheese, Maggie Mamak and drinks. Then we had early dinner at 6pm in Buccaneer!

2 DOZENS OF OYSTERS!!!!

And half a dozen of escargots, mushroom soup, pumpkin soup, two steaks and grilled platter!

Then, we went to the Perayaan again!

Yes, apart from eating, I guess there’s just nothing much to do in KB/Seria~

1 comment:

Tina D said...

"Turn here."

"WHERE IS HERE?"

And then panic ensues.

LOL!