Saturday, June 18, 2011

100 Day Project: Day 99 - Something That Makes You Feel Accomplished

 

Who I am today…

Like Tina, although I’m just pretty average.. I do feel quite accomplished.

Started to work when I was 17 and have never stopped since. From a clerk/secretary in a workshop, to waitressing, to salesperson in exhibition standing from 10am to 11pm, contractor company, offshore company, mystery shopping for the world’s bank, doing RTB surveys knocking from door to door only to get rejected… I quite like my job experiences!

What annoys me the most is people who complained about their lives but yet not wanting to make any changes. Complain about the people around him/her, colleagues, friends, bosses, work, salary, government and so on.. if you hate it so much, why don’t you do something about it? Life is full of opportunities and challenges. Take them, or you can always sulk at home like a loser whining about how unfair this world has been to you. News flash my dear, life has never been fair to everyone, even those you envy I believe, so just beat it.

I often tell others that I have small goals in life, and not big dreams. It’s easier to achieve and I can always do it step by step, just like how a snail will slowly climb up the highest peak. Err.. you know, the Chinese kids song, 蜗牛与黄鹂鸟.

No comments: