Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 04 – A picture of your night.

P1170050

So ngam it was Saturday night and so ngam I actually had a BBQ night at the Sheepy’s crib. Else all you’re going to see is my usual Sat-ur-day which means… boring tv shows, online surfing and sleeping before 12am.

In the photo, I was wearing a giraffe headband (from McD masa time Madacasgar 2 movie) and I know it’s totally acceptable wearing absurd headband to her place. If public… ermm.. still don’t have the guts yet. Anyways, that’s me and Rohana cooking spaghetti before the BBQ starts, followed by rounds of Pictionary card game, PS Move, Pictionary Junior. Such healthy night~

4 comments:

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I got no friend's place to mess up. :p

Nonnie King said...

But we did clean up before we left~

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

hahas. as in no friends invite me to go their house.. :( prefer to eat out cause most parents dun like us to mess up their place. Even if we promise to clean up..

Nonnie King said...

That's why we're using Sheepy's house. No "adults". Only husband and wife with no restrictions. Hahahhaha