Thursday, March 17, 2011

100 Days Project: Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh

This… one in a million photo.

Whenever I thought of what happened that afternoon… with all the “adventures” and “brainstorming” session in the car, I want to laugh loud loud lah. Just say that.. I have two friends who are very good in lying and coming up with excuses, yet one of them is super forgetful and wu-long.

RASSSSS-Berry~ Laaaaaaa-mi ~

And, the funny thing about this photo… erm, cannot say, have to protect his manliness (though sometimes, there’s not much left.. Smile with tongue out).

There, I laugh the most when I’m with my best girl friend and best guy friend in the world. No matter how stress the day, how tiring, I always feel fully charged (except when I want to sleep…) with stupid things going on in my mind and wu-liao thoughts. I can be the little kid when I’m with them (since, I AM the youngest among too.. I know, cannot tell mah).

2 comments:

48 said...

it's Raaaasp berry not Raespberry ok..
What manliness?
All those effort yet no touch in the end...

Nonnie King said...

what no touch in the end? deep also you

a la, a la

RASPberry not RESPberry~