Sunday, October 17, 2010

Guess who? .. or what?

 

Played Pictionary with my buddies last night and this *points picture below* is like one of the highlight of my day.

P1130493

Can you guess who was I drawing?

Ya I know, I’m like the ideal partner that everyone wants to team up with right? Hahahahahaaha. I mean, when it comes to the game Pictionary lah.

Then, you have some partners that you might not want to gang up with..

Like those who asked you to guess this..

P1130492
A place..

And.. we all didn’t get how the heck Justin Mabel guessed it!!!!

The answer is…. BATHROOM! (I know.. that three words again, wtf)*highlight to find out the answer)*

 P1130489

Bobby made like 20 guesses and he couldn’t even answer it!

Hint – primate.

Answer… CHIMPANZEE! Team Justin and Mabel got it again, clueless!

Okay, to be fair.. when Suk Chin drew her version of chimpanzee, the first answer that came out from my mouth was.. err.. Mona Lisa. Ya ya, go ahead and laugh.

So I conclude, to win in the game of pictionary.. you either need to be good in drawing, someone good in guessing, at the same wavelength or… rear a “small ghost” and tell you the answer what the falala.

No comments: