Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008/2009 Semester 1

jump ~ jump ~ jump ~ jump ~ jump ~

P1210177 

All my hard work and sleepless nights has paid off!

November 2008 was not an easy month for me as I was rushing my ass off for many school assignments, my daily tuition at SSS and having my important test fell on the same week with my UBD exams. Not forgetting my part time that had drained most of my genki off.

Come to think of it, I can't recall much how I managed to struggle pass the horrible, terrible, vegetable phase. It was just so tensed and stressful having so many things to worry about.

Woke up at 6.30am during the study break and revised. Prepared breakfast and rushed to tuition at Jalan Tutong at 9am. Spent the whole day there until 5pm and dashed back to the hostel for a quick shower and bite. And if, A VERY BIG IF, I was lucky because we got off slightly earlier avoiding the high peak traffic, I might catch a 15 ~ 30 mins break to recharge.

Off to tuition at 7.00pm again and reached there at 7.30pm .Studied Peribahasa, Bina Ayat, Pantun, Bahasa Dalam and so on and reached hostel at dunno-what-time. Brushed my teeth, washed my face and revised my UBD's notes until I couldn't tahan.

Gosh, how productive~
Or in another word, no life.

One more semester to go!
And also, another 6 - 7 months for another important result.

p.s: This post is to motivate myself to work hard and also remind myself not to slack off next semester. I set goals for myself and I'm going to achieve them! HAIYAAAAH! *wear red band on forehead* Gambate

6 comments:

Accyee said...

eh super nerd wei.
but seriously, very well done.

congrats!

Anonymous said...

kelly lim also "ching sen sang" support you! yihaaaa~~~! (but don 4get to be online to share gossips ah) LOL HAHAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhh.. congratulations wor.. so li hai.. got win anything?

Nonnie King said...

Abby : First time kana called nerd. But I like it. Hahahhahahaa.

Kelly : Then you bless my WAVE connection or the Wifi in UBD ICTC okay if not how to share gossips with you.

48 : Have to wait till next semester also good good like that I think. I want the book prize~~~~

(Ask Bobby to reward me enough liao. I plan to ask him belanja me expensive one)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. Congratulations. I salute you.

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
That's excellent!!!