Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kolomee + Bake Chicken Leg + Mushroom Soup + Twice Bake Potato + Deep fried mushroom... Sap sap water la

To be honest, I'm not a cooking/baking-addicts but I do think that I have some talent in it.


Even without recipe, I can agak-agak replicate it. Hehehhe.
And since today Ah Pui came down to keep me company, I rewarded him with some of King's cooking (which he majal-ed every time when we meet).

Breakfast..


Yeap, my very first attempt in cooking kolomee. And, I couldn't even find the recipe online! So I had to agak-agak try this and that to cook up the taste. And it worked!

Instead of char-siew, I used frankfurters.


Kolomee + Milo = Kick start for the day


Macam banar kan my kolomee?


Yummmmmm. I mean the noodles, not him.

And for lunch...



Don't play play. I cooked the mushroom soup from scratch okay! Its extra chunky and super kao.
Bobby said it tasted like those instant one, which... I don't know if that's a compliment or critic.

And also, I prepared twice baked potato and bake chicken whole leg. But because I had limited resources in my kitchen, I was out of onion and also red pepper. If only I have mozzarella cheese too. Mamma mia~

As for Bobby, I kind of forced him to prepare the below dish.


Deep fried mushroom~

It might not look very appealing to you but its delicious!

Okie, that's it for now. Will blog later I think.
But then.. there's too many nice tv program in the TV so I guess I'll say

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le!

4 comments:

Paupau said...

I wanna learn how to cook kolomee too!Any nonnie's recipe? :D!

You should cook more,chef Nonnie.hehe

Anonymous said...

I want kolomee recipe also -.-
Hehe.

Nonnie King said...

Pau Lene & A-Nonnie-Mous :

Actually.. there's no recipe, I just mix this and that until it does look and taste like the kolomee sauce.

I only remember I put in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, red onion, garlic, minced meat, some vegetarian oyster sauce thingie and sugar..

It was watery at first, then I just leave it boiling a little to thicken it.

Anonymous said...

i want some of the fried mushrooms! i love fried mushrooms! but i am dieting now...ai~