Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dental Braces Make Wonder


He's a shy guy whose very karit with his smile and never laugh with his mouth wide open. Others might think that he's cold cool but I know the real reason behind his "coolness" is, his teeth.

Until 1.5 years ago, he finally made a decision that he's going to do something with it and visited a dental clinic. From that day onwards, he has a new nick from me which is... hehhehehe...
what else but, "GIGI BESI".

Ya... Wearing braces at the age of 23 might be a little late but well, better late than never right. If fixing his teeth is going to make him feel better, why not?

The other bonus that he gained (note the past tense, he's back to his old weight after coming back from Miri and can no longer fit in his pants) from wearing braces was weight loss. I'm sure quite a number of you were shocked to see how thin he suddenly became just within a month. Being a poor student suffering from the pain he gained from the braces for the first few week, all that he ate was porridge, Milo + Tiger biscuits... EVERYDAY!!!

So peeps, if you wanna lose like 10kg a month, try that diet plan. But I warn you, its damn unhealthy and super boring.

And yesterday he gave me a nice surprise by driving all the way from BSB to Seria and quietly walked to my house and popped his head through my window and gave me a shock. Stupid guy! Go and scare me like that! Made me scream like a girl..... eh wait, I am a girl what. Ah nevermind.

I was so happy to see him arriving a lot earlier from what I expected (because he's always late!) and he happily smiled with his teeth showing and.....


NO MORE GIGI BESI!!!!!


But he's still gotta wear his Essix retainer for the moment (which I think is disgusting because it seems like a storage for leftover food on teeth) until further notice.


Wanna see the difference?

1

Hmm.... as for now, the next thing he gotta do is teeth-whitening!

(But that's his original teeth color so please don't misunderstand that he drinks or smokes... but, he drinks coffee though. Don't know la... He claimed that yellow teeth is stronger than white teeth... and surprisingly 48 the dentist agrees and explained to me last time but I lupa liao.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

does he wear braces only for his upper teeth? I'm thinking of getting myself braces too. Can you answer few of my questions?

Nonnie King said...

Iman : His lower teeth also got but its just at the side..

I'm not sure myself so I think it'll be best for you to visit a dental clinic yourself.

Aniaa said...

how much the price for braces in brunei?

Nonnie King said...

I have no idea because my boyfriend did his in Miri

sammy said...

hhow much the price your boyfriend did in Miri?

Nonnie King said...

I think around rm4 to 5k.. i cant remember

Unknown said...

ariana said...

he did in miri at Dr.Aziz right?

Unknown said...

zaai said...

he did in miri at Dr.Aziz kay? :)