Saturday, December 15, 2007

Funny or Silly?

. . . you be the judge.

Scene 1

After 11 days of not seeing me and happily squishing my tummy while I'm driving and defend-less.

Bobby: Bi! Call Police!
Me: What?
Bobby: Call POLICE! Something is missing!
Me: Huh? What???
Bobby: Can file record already right after 24hrs of missing?
Me: What are you talking about oh?
Bobby: Your tummy.

- Tell me if you think this is funny... or lame.


Scene 2

Both of us.. (more like me alone lah actually) happily window shopping in a shoe shop.

Me: I like this shoe lor... But this kind of shoes make my feet smelly lar.
Bobby: You mean... SMELLIER, right?
Me: . . . (After 2 seconds of processing that sentence)
Me: -_-!!! *use elbow hit that stupid kanasai boyfriend's tummy*


- Still think he's innocent and sweet?


Scene 3


Lying on the bed watching Stardust DVD.

Me: I want to be a star too!!!
Bobby: But you are already a star in my eyes.
Me: Cheh.. I don't glow pun...
Bobby: Wait, let me get you those (glow-in-the-dark) stickers first ah.
Me: -_-"

- Ha.Ha.Ha. Very funny dear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is what happened 1.5hours after the finishing the DVD.



Totally UNREACHABLE!
LINE ENGAGED!

*tooot-toooooot-toooooot* <- engage tone.
p/s: Oh ya, he finished all the world of Super Mario liao. I was a little disappointed to see that there's nothing special after saving Princess Peach though.


p/p/s: Caption game again. Anyone interested to fill in the blank for me?

5 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah! Ur tummy gone arr?? Can teach me how u do it! My big tummy is still there! Have a nice day!

Iwan said...

hahaha!
i like scene 2 and 3.. funy!!

hahaaha!

as for the captions:
DO I LOOK LIKE PRINCESS PEACH? hehhee!!

Drifting Cloud said...

Hahaha. It's funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nonnie!
I really wanna know how Bobby managed to lose weight. You did say u r gonna post about it in ur old post. So pls post about it yah. Thanx!

Nonnie King said...

H.A.M : Where got? Still there la. That's his trick to tipu me eat more!

Iwan : Hahahhahaa! Good one!

Drifting Cloud : You think? hehehhee

Anonymous : I'm thinking to ask him to guestblog so he can tell you all himself.

As far as I know, the main reason was because he only ate one to two meals a day and mainly porridge because his teeth hurts.