Sunday, January 7, 2007

You meant a lot to me

You keep me cool in a hot sunny day.

You keep me warm in a cold rainy day.

You bring me (my friends, and families too) wherever I want to go.

You go fast and slow down whenever I want you to, listening to all my orders.

You made me waited for months just to see you and feel you.

Eventhough I don't have much (money) left, I will still make sure you're not starved.

I spend the most on you for your birthday.

I even buy insurance for you.

Time really flies.

Our first anniversary and your birthday is just in the corner.

Happy Birthday to you my precious.

Look at her, all wet.
Sexy kah?


(Cheh.... you all think I'm talking about what oh?)

Dear baby,

I love the fact that you don't eat much, and the 'food' I use to feed you is damn cheap. (Thank God we live in Brunei)

I will try not to be a pusher and drive you nuts (because tyres are not cheap!).

Eventhough I know that sooner or later some parts of you will be changed and replaces, but I believe you're still the same. (Just make sure you don't break down in the highway)

I even made a new year resolution saying that I'll try to clean you up at least once a week every two week.

(But it has been raining a lot lately. I'm sorry baby, I let you down again. I just don't want to be disappointed, looking up the sky and curse like a mad woman. I scared thunder strike on me bah.)

I spend more money on you for servicing and maintenance than me having hair treatment and manicure.

You say I sayang you or not!

Thank you my precious.

You're my pride. Every single part of you comes from my hard earned cash with blood and sweat.

You're mine. All mine (after the pay I finished paying the monthly installment)...Until the day

- I get sicked of you.
- You make me so dulan by rosak parts by parts just because you're aging and refuse to move.
- I save enough to buy another/ my dream car.

But for the moment, please love me as much as I do.

Don't be a bitch and throw tantrum in the middle of the highway especially in the dark.

I promise you that I will never ever keh-kiang (act smart) and pump air into your tyres in the petrol station and lost the stupid screw. I'll pass this hard job to Bobby.

If your tyres ever want to 'fart', I mean..puncik (puncture lah), please do it when a man is around as I don't have the strength to carry out the spare tyre behind.

Happy anniversary dear.

(Damn, sibeh sien & malas to go renew the roadtax and insurance lah)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Nonnie, that's so cali eh! I thought the lovey dovey stuff is for your Bobby. Sekali, for your car! Suspen.

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I knew from the 4th line it's for your car leh. very clever hor? lols.

JaMie said...

.. ugh.-_-||| and the label is Funny.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, hopefully your car will read this post so that she'll know you appreciate her more than anything. ;)

Nonnie King said...

Amyheidi : Long time don't hear the word "Suspen" already!

* * *

Christina : Clever. *clap clap*

* * *

Jamie : And, you got a problem with it?

* * *

Roy : You're finally back!

And I want to greet you Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year too!

* * *

Tina : Hahha, you're gila-ing with me now.

Serene said...

reading your post just remind me my own car insurance is expiring somewhere end of this month! sob

1 yr anniversary for me oso

Horny Ang Moh said...

IF U R A GUY I UNDERSTAND, BUT U, WRITTING ABOUT UR CAR!!!?? GEE IF U R IN SARAWAK I DON'T THINK U CAN AFFORT TO DRIVE U 'BABY'. ABOUT 'PAT TOH' I DO'T REALLY MIND THEM AFTER ALL 'PAT TOH' IS ABOUT GUY & GIRLS GOING OUT TOGETHER THAT IS ALL. BUT IF IT INVOLVE 'POKING IN/OUT' THAT IS A BIG NO.IF MINE KID IS A GUY I WILL EDUCATED HIM & ADVICE HIM AGAINST IT UNTIL HE IS REALLY MATURE IE HE IS WORKING. THIS IS TO PREVENT ALL THE MESSY INCIDENT FROM HAPPENING. IF MINE KID IS A GIRLS & THAT GUY IS ONLY INTEREST IN POKING HER THEN I MIGHT ASK HIM TO SEEK THE SERVICE OF A HOOKER TO SATISFIED HIS URG. OF COURSE I WILL EDUCATED & ADVICE MINE GIRLS ON THE IMPT OF NOT SLEEPING AROUND. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Blueheeler - the hound who sniffs out fishy news said...

hi ms King, Haooy 2007! Here's hoping all the best for you in the new year!

Merv Kwok said...

warlao. romantic gila! lol

btw, wat car is that?

Anonymous said...

wonder if bobby's jealous.. hehe

Nonnie King said...

Sing Yin : 同是天涯淪落人

* * *

HORNY ANGMOH : JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT A GUY DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TOWARDS MY CAR MAH.
OH WELL, AT LEAST I'M NOT A CAR FREAK WHO MODIFY HERE AND THERE LAH. EVERYTHING THERE IS ORIGINAL. HEHEHE.

MY CAR PURELY SERVED ME AS A TRANSPORTATION METHOD ONLY,NEVER EVER A SPARE HOTEL ROOM.

HAVE A NICE DAY TOO H.A.M.

* * *

Danny : Long long time no hear from you too!
All the best in 2007!

Nonnie King said...

Merv Kwok : ~ My Romance Affair~

Oh, it's just a Corolla Diesel. Manual.

* * *

Rebbe : Nah, he won't get jealous. I let him "ride on" her lagi.

Iwan said...

ya lor... so suspen..

Tot its for bobby...

Muashahaha!!

Anyway act smart = gek kiang

puncture - pancit

Lolz!!!!

War186 said...

Haha your car. I was deceived! :P

Unknown said...

ishhhh... kena conned by u this time!!! arrrgghhH!!!!! beh siok already... LOL

Horny Ang Moh said...

HA!HA!HA! U ANSWER IS SO FUNNY. I NEVER MENTION U CAR AS HOTEL ROOM!!!WHAT MADE U THINK OF THAT!!!HE! HE!SOMETHING HAPPEN ALONG THAT LINE IN THE CAR???ACTUALLY I DID USE MINE CAR AS HOTEL ROOM. UR ANSWER MADE ME REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIME I SPEND IN MINE FIRST CAR. I FEEL VERY SAD WHEN I HAVE TO SELL IT.THERE IS A LOT OF SENTIMENTAL VALUE IN MINE FIRST CAR. PLS DON'T FEEL OFFENDED BY MINE REMARK. OK.

LuUeE said...

Hahaha.. Nonnie, your car is a she eh.. mwhahah.. I guess, she should meet Vivian.. I guess they would be great pals..

LuUeE said...

i think i see a butterfly being seperated into half at the windscreen.

lunaticgal said...

i scroll up and down up and down and see the car pic liao :P

so i know is car..

wahhh petrol save! so good!
and have a nice car!

Nonnie King said...

Sha : Want to sponsor a birthday cake for her?

=p

* * *

Iwan : Hahahaa. Am not going to say such mushy words to him in public lah. I'm very conservative one. Ai seh man, terkarang.

I bet Singapore also have the words "keh kiang" and "pancit". So you think it's funny.

* * *

Wardah : Muahahhaa. I never know I'm good in telling lies.

Iwan said...

aiya, just correct the spelling...
Maybe u have diff spelling there kuah?

Lolz!!!

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : Gotcha! First time lagi!

Kana tipu and potong stim by you too many times liao. Feels good doing it back to you tho.

* * *

HORNY ANGMOH : YOU MENTIONED "POKING IN/OUT" AND THAT'S WHAT MAKE ME THINK ABOUT SPARE HOTEL ROOM LOR.

I BET YOUR CAR NOT ONLY HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE, IT HAS LOTS OF "STAINS" TOO!

MUAHAHHAHAA.

NO LAH, NOT OFFENDED. I APPRECIATE YOUR HONESTY.


* * *

Luuee : Yeah, my car is a "she". SO when do you want to introduce your Vivian to my Corrie?

And..the butterfly is photoshopped one lah.

* * *

Lu Nee : Petrol in Brunei is cheap, somemore my car is diesel lagi.
Bad thing is, cannot zoom too fast, 150km/hr max liao.
Boo.

Paupau said...

sei lor..you don't want bobby liao..you want the car..must ask bobby to make you terharu and love him back liao..lolz..=p

lunaticgal said...

how fast u want!? >.<

diesel! car put diesel!?? omg

L B said...

Really interesting blog! I loved that 2/3 of the cameras pic, somewhere too!! Good car too...

Nonnie King said...

Pauline : Hhahaha. He call my car tut-tut car and I let him drive also.
I still want Bobby ah, and with my car I can go paktoh with him.

* * *

Lu Nee : Not very greedy, 180km/hr can liao.

You don't know got diesel car one meh?

* * *

L B : Thanks for visiting, thanks for complimenting my photos and my car.