Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year Eve & Day / Getting ready for school reopens!

Had been driving up and down (BSB) quite a lot last few days, for the Girly Bloggers' Night Out and my new year eve dinner with the circlings.

It is only the final week of December baru my whole month of holiday seems happening.

Duh.

I had a really healthy, the way Pingko puts is "Detoxifying" dinner at Excapade with the FT girls. Our table is all stuffed with Green plates. Instead of unagi, salmon, crabs and tuna, we're having cucumber, avacado, tofu, vegetarian tempura instead. Cool leh? Vegetarians can always find they unique way to place order in any restaurant.

Our table so "green"

Garden Circlings
In the above picture, there's 8 of us, include Eng Eng (the one taking this picture), there's a total of 9 girls there.

2/9
are married.
(Second Right - Obviously an auntie already. Die... I can't believe I said that here. Please Ye, provide me lunch if I happen to stay in BSB again.
And Third Left who just got married last November)


1/9 have boyfriend already (Saya lah!)

And the remaining 6/9 are all single and available!

Ahheemm *clear throat* AnyoneWhoLikeToKnowAnyOfThemPleaseKindlyTellMe, AmMoreThanHappyIfICouldSeeSomeOfThemHavingBF!

After the detox dinner, we went to a party which we doesn't fit in (because it's the Lee Family's Party), have a drink at Twelv and balik rumah.

No countdown parties in Brunei because it was Hari Korban I think, kana banned. But stupidly, there's still fireworks everywhere. Diu~

Fast forward to tonight. Sorry,it's already coming 2am, I should say yesterday night liao.

Okay, and on the night of 1st January 2007, it was bloody unhealthy!

Why? See for yourself.

Rummy (Better known as "Lami" here), bottles of Vodka.
and the chips with MSG kao-kao!

I'm a bad drinker, only half a bottle of that my face turn whole red already. I wasn't drunk, but I was bloody high. Laughing and talking lots of funny craps.

The kaki(s) Theen, SL, Kelly and Me

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OH! By the way, I received an email from a girl who lives in HK asking me about the photo I posted in my last few entry, the one with Chun.

She asked if the girl in purple is his girlfriend.

Here I make it clear, please don't make any further assumptions fans of Fahrenheit.

The girl in the photo standing right of Chun IS NOT his girlfriend.

She's a friend of Kelly.

Clear enough?

(Never thought of a mindless photo will bring out so many question and guessing)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And lastly, just want to show you people something Chau bought for me from Japan, not erasers again lah.

HIDA BUST PUDDING

Maybe some of you think "Pudding nya mah, what so special?".

I also thought like that when I saw it, but when I opened it....

*Dang Dang Dang Dang*


Ganas or not the packaging? Sorry I must pixel it because it is really 18SX!!!

Damn those japanese are bloody creative! The "two things" that the cute girl holding is the pudding lah (with a pink dot resembling the nipples)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tonight is the last night I can sleep in late for no reason but "just because I can and you all cannot". School starts on the 3rd and I'm not (mentally) ready yet.

Am not worrying about the Primary 2 - 5 students because I'd already taught them for the last few months. But the new Primary 1 kids (that naik darjah from PRA) are the one I worry about.

Dear God, bless me and give me the patience to deal with the Primary 1 kids when:
- they cry out loud for reasons that I don't understand,
- they speak Bahasa Brunei that I don't get,
- I have to teach them how to "Double Click",

And please, I hope this won't happen to me.

"Cikgu, nak kameh....."
*Look at me with their big innocent eyes for 3 seconds*
"Cikgu, dah kameh..."

But I know it's going to be an exciting year lying ahead!

Cikgu Nonnie is coming back! WoooooHooo~

(I know I don't sound like a teacher lah....)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note to self:

1) HOLIDAY'S OVER! NO MORE STAY IN BED WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE CLOCK!

2) SLEEP EARLY AND WAKE UP AT 6.30AM. ARRIVE SCHOOL BEFORE 7.10AM!

3) KEEP THE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

im nervous as well!!! uwaa what if i forgot my students name!! and ill be seeing new faces as well this year.. :/

welcome back to school babe!!! i knowww how u feeel~ [a bit! hee cos my kids r form 1 and form 2 hehe]

Iwan said...

hi Nonnie,
School reopens soon..
Muahahaha!!

In malaysia also no new year celebration lei...

But in singapore, there is..

Lolz!!!

Hope you have a good start for 2007!!!

Take care, my fren!!!

Nonnie King said...

Rosie : You forgot their name? I'm worst, I can never remember because they all sound the same!

Hahhaa. At least you won't have miscommunication with secondary kids wah~

* * *

Iwan : Finally saw your comment again! Where have you been? Everything alright?

Good for you havig countdown unlike us in Brunei and Malaysia.

You take care too yah.

* * *

Sha : You know Ness and I would always like you to join our gathering what~

Happy New Year to you too Sha Sha~

IngSiang said...

I love that pudding! =D Japanese are really creative, really.

Happy new year! =D

Nonnie King said...

Ing Siang : My friend told me there's a lot of funny packaging there. And electronic products are damn cheap too.

I want to go Japan!

Happy New Year to you too~

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

haiz.. school reopen. :(

Nonnie King said...

Christina : Yippeeeee. School reopens.

See, that's the difference when you're a student and when you're a teacher.

Anonymous said...

That pudding cracked me up! Hahaha! The things they could come up with, simply amazing :)

Nonnie King said...

S.A.S : I had been showing that pudding around to everyone I know (who's heart is strong enough to take it lar).

Kinda make me feel not eating it up.

Sayang bah

Tina D said...

Hey, look! CIS shirt! :D

Welcome back to school, Nonniekins~ ;)

Paupau said...

oh ya..school reopens liao leh..lolz..i forgot about this le..feel there's something missing ever since i graduated from form 5.hehe..

that pudding looks erm..erm..yummy?nono..sexy?nono..seems like no words can describe it cuz mcm 18SX rated..lolz..

btw,wish you that you will be doing fine throughout the year of 2007 o..=D!

LuUeE said...

hahha.. Nonnie, poo poo head, The pudding from Japan, so cool, it would be even cooler if when you press on it it could shoot milk.. but maybe later milk rosak easily.. hmm.. Did you friend bought any other stuff from Japan that your hiding from me, if got something good always share with me ba.. don't hide hide, your stuff are my stuff ba.. Even Bi belong halfly to me.

Amorevietato said...

Happy New Year to you too nonnie!! :p

Nonnie King said...

Tina : Oh my, Tina, you actually noticed that I was wearing the CIS shirt!

What good eyes you have!

* * *

Pauline : Of course you feel something missing, you're on a long long holiday (until your SPM results are out).

I can't find a word to describe the pudding too you know.

And Happy New Year to you too Pauline~
Maybe a good year lies ahead of you.

Nonnie King said...

Luuee Lausai Head : I think what you want is a mother who just gave birth (Only by that baru got the "Press on it then will shoot milk" thingie).

Hehehe. She wanted to buy more naughty stuffs but our auntie stopped her. Hehehe. If not I'll have more sexciting gifts!

Your Vivian belongs half to me too!

* * *

WangEe : Happy New Year to you too~!!!
When are you coming back?

Anonymous said...

could have sworn i commented here about the puddings.. who got the nipples?

Unknown said...

School reopen lor... how's the feeling back to work? Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

One thing i dont like bout start of school is traffic jam at noon when kids go home and their parents park their car on the road side which makes the double lane road into a single one. Also people rushing to work in afternoon after lunch break and in evening when they finish work. But one thing for sure, King lets go japan next time, i believe its a paradise for us to explore other stuff beside the pudding *wink.

Nonnie King said...

Rebbe : Got, you don't see kah?
Pinkish colour one.

Or it's just an alasan for you wanting me to email you the "unsensored" copy?

Muahhahaaa

* * *

Kenny : The feeling ah, sleepy lor.

Because I can't seem to fall asleep early but I have to wake up early.

Nonnie King said...

Bobby : You think I like too meh? If only I got a driver who can send and pick me from work everyday. *hint hint*

Ahhem, you say one oh, you bring me to Japan ah! I mark your words!
And you sound very hiao lar.

LuUeE said...

Yes, it is me, LuUeE the lousai head speaking, pollution your blog with my lousai smell. So did the pudding taste good or not, and what flavor is it? Hai too bad the auntie denied your friend to buy more notti stuff if not can share with many of us.. mwhaha.. Bi have already signed a contract with me. so he is half mine. blehx..

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, yea, I'm just a bit too observant at times.

Have a good school year! :D

Thanis Lim said...

Hurray for school reopening!

Nonnie King said...

Lausai Head Luuee : I haven't eat yet. Waiting for Bobby bah.

I'm so going to ride on Vivian when I go Miri. Muahahhaa

* * *

Tina : *Clap Clap*

Have a good working year too Tina~

* * *

Thanis :Hooray? You like school reopening?