Sunday, December 3, 2006

SRPSJPAM Staffs Dinner @ KBBC

I'm suppose to blog this before the scrapbooking one. But I'm just so excited and can't wait to show it to everyone mah.

Okie, back to the topic.

November 29, KBBC, SRPSJPAM Staff's Dinner.


KBBC (Short for KB Boat Club), from the name.. you can know it's a boat clud... (I think I can hear you all saying "Duh....Who don't know mother is a woman?") It's not open for public, only who people working for BSP (Brunei Shell Petroluem) if not wrong.

For the first thing that the MC, who is my colleague said to us was not "The food is ready"... instead... he showed us the emergency exit...

HSE as usual.. (Health and Safety Environment)

Here, I post some pictures of KBBC and show you all.

I love this pic.. Damn chun!


I'm sorry... I just got to show you all how yummy is the food! Can you see there's steak, lamb chop, chicken chop, squid, prawn, potatoes and vegies there?

Sign Boards

Tell me, who the hell will go and drink water from the pool?

Don't be surprised seeing jellyfish floating on the black black like kopi-o Sg. Belait I tell you. Especially when it's high tide..

I even ever saw a crocodile swimming at the other end of the river.

* * *

After eating, here comes the entertainment bits.

We're being divided into 6 groups and were asked to sing a song.. The song my group had to sing, "Pernasaran". And I never ever heard that song before..

Poor Craig had to sing too

And when it's my turn... die then die lah. Not like I'm going to be the vocalist since I got Cikgu Hjh Norlela with us. Hehehe.

Warming up

Oh wait, before I go any further, notice any difference?

I cut my hair liao lah..... And got it iron temporary so it's straight and not curly lor. Sayang my long hair? No lah, hair will grow long one mah...

After all, the twigs need to be chopped off already.

I got to force myself to get hair treatment more often.. Sigh.. Money fly fly.

Okie, back to singing "Pernasaran". I think that's a stupid song.. And I hate the lyrics!

It's just so weird. There's five of us together... But the three young ladies (including me) were so shy and sang very softly. Where as the older elder two colleagues were damn high.


Don't believe? I show this short video clip that Bobby took.




Can you see that guy playing air guitar?


My partners in crime turn to sing.

Bobby and I sneaked out to check out the place and take some pictures.


Other than singing, we had games too.. Games that you can find in a 9 years old birthday party, like.. Ice breaker, musical chair and parcing parcel..

Can you imagine that?
A bunch of TEACHERS having fun like primary kids!


When you see me saying it's a staff dinner, and I'm a teacher, I bet you thought it's those serious serious dinner, so quiet that even a mosquito fly by also can be heard, with a lot of nerdy teachers who gel their hair damn oily and center-parted one somemore.

Sorry I got no supporting evidence to show you how crazy were my colleagues (the other teachers) that night. But, you got to believe me.

I always say that they're "SELF-HIGHING-MACHINE". Old.. I mean, senior and still very energetic, still like 18 years old. You can't imagine how high they were when they had a mic on their hand, singing and dancing there.

After all the games played, we all sang a farewell song to the teachers who's leaving our school.

L-R: Siti Hawa, Pengiran, Kawi, Zakwan, Daniel
(Please insert the word "Cikgu" infront)

The angmoh teacher's name is Craig Daniel... or Daniel Craig I can't remember. He converted and become Mohd Daniel Bin Ahbdullah liao. Then ah, because of the Bond movie, whenever we speak of how cute and sexy is Daniel Craig (The latest Bond), he'll looked around as if he heard someone talking about/to him. Very funny~

Back to the farewell song.. Below are the lyrics.. Damn funny can?

Cikgu Kawi and Pengiran (Ngian for short) always MC-ed any events going on in our school and the latter are in charge of the decorations.

I love the last paragraph. It's more like a reminder to me.


Oh, Bobby won something from "Passing Parcel". Sibeh hao-lian lah him..show off show off there.


Bobby: Bi, you know what's the difference between you and me?
Nonnie: I'm a girl and you're a boy lah...
Bobby: No, I have two presents and you only got one.
Nonnie: CILAKA!

Oh I forgot to mention. Each of us had bought something for someone anonymously. Each of us had a number. The numbers are written on a piece of paper and later being picked by us. So we had to buy present for the person who got the number we picked lor.

The one who bought gift for Bobby damn boh-sim (no heart/ insincere) lor. Don't even wrap it up. Somemore.. Tupperware containers. Hahhaaha.


And he was thinking at least he got the second gift and it might be better than the containers. Hah! Fat hope.

I unwrapped the gift and couldn't stop laughing.

Guess what?

Another THREE MORE FOOD CONTAINERS!!!


And my single gift already win Bobby's far far.

I got...

And who says teachers are boring?

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food looks sooo good that i feel the urge to have a taste of ti again. Can u cook me food like that next time bi? I enjoy the part when taking videos of your senior teacher colleague feeling high. Its very rare that they show their emotion in partying. Also my best moment was when we were alone on the dock to watch the boat. What is your favourite moment that night? Of course the food too is a good moment cos its soo delicious to eat it.

Nonnie King said...

My favorite moment that night is having you hugging me to sleep.

JaMie said...

... I can't imagine if MY teachers are doing this.

LuUeE said...

Yippee.. i am the first today.. I celebrate.. Can you cook for me the food too Bi.. mwhaha.. Where is that video of the senior being high? Yea, every single person loves to be young.. Bobby.. You din share me the present.. mwhha.. hai..

Nonnie King said...

Jamie : Actually, I can't imagine my secondary to high school teachers singing, dancing and playing musical chairs too.

As for now, my current colleagues are really fun people.

Luuee : Apalah...calling my Bobby "Bi".

Our age might tell us that we're old. But we can stay young at heart mah~

Unknown said...

woahhh... be teacher so fun one ah? I also wanna apply now... :P

LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Cannot meh, Nonnie, Bi.. Only if you cook for me something nice.. i will call him.. Bobby, and erm.. Tupperware is very valuable.. hmm.. since you don want, can you donate it to me.. I will treat it nicely. The salt rock lamp the seller said got special powers.. Got kah? I think it jus look romantic if i bring a babe in my room.. blehz..

Iwan said...

Wow!!

Nonnie, u must have a great time hor.. ya lah, with bobby somemore..
lolz!!!

The prize ar??
u tink its cheapo kua??

Muiahahahahaa!!!

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : Why teacher cannot fun leh?

* * *

Luuee : Of course cannot. "Bi" is for me only. Bleh.

I don't want but my mum loves it and Bobby gave it to my mum liao bor.

I got twp rock crystal lamp liao.. Now one in my room and the new one in the living room.

* * *

Iwan : I did had a great time. Hehehe.

I know the gift is not cheap lah~

LuUeE said...

hmm.. Bobby told me, Bi oso for me wo.. I think from this day on we gotta share.

Yea lo, Tupperwear is nice for storing food. Yep.

LuUeE said...

Where's Iwan..

Anonymous said...

i have a male teacher who sings madonna songs. and he actually has quite the build and height. well, it shows to say that people even teachers have their own life.

if me become teacher leh, i will definitely play like that one. so nothing wrong! XP

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

You look great with straight hair!!! Very nice leh!!!

Anonymous said...

God, I have been away from your site for soo long.. I want to do scrapbooking but have yet to find the time + money hehe.

Teachers should have fun because they have to young at heart always! :)

Nonnie King said...

Rebbe : Hugging? I remember I didn't post any pics of hugging bor. Scare later people say something mah.

Who's MC by the way? Your kawan ah?

And the food there is Mm-mm~ Sinfully delicious!!!

p/s: When are you going to fill it up again? I mean.. another dental appointment.

* * *

Luuee : Ah...I cry. I don't want to share with you.
You go away.

Boohoohoooo.

*Sniffs*

Iwan's been busy kua?

Nonnie King said...

Jason : A lor. Nothing wrong to be young at heart mah. Teachers have life too~

I don't want to be a boring teacher that students can't even remember next time.

* * *

Christina : Hehe. Only temporary. The curl is back now.. Going to wait for it to grow longer and re-perm it.

Flat and straight hair just make my already-big face double the size.

* * *

Sha : Money got one. But time is the hard part. Having to sit down for hours and crack your head to think how to place the photos, what colour to choose and what extra things to add in are the hard part.

Teachers gotta be youngat heart.. if not how to know what the kids are up to lately.

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

hahas.. I think straight hair makes you look younger and actually makes you look slimmer leh..


Yah. My teachers all also like little kids. shhh.. don't tell my them hor. :P

F¡яєвџяN said...

cool blog

LuUeE said...

hahhaha.. Hai yo.. Share share ma.. with me Ma, Bobby, don stingy ba.. blehz..

Nonnie King said...

Rebbe : Aiyah, I shy mahm you don't know meh?

Actually.. the fact is.. I don't know how to sing that song.. so no "feel" lah.

Rebbe, you got gf already?

* * *

Christina : Really? Hmm.. Then I got to reconsider about re-perm liao.

* * *

Fireburn : Thanks.

* * *

Luuee : Then you share me your Vivian lah.

War186 said...

Hahaha the clip's funny. That woman teacher was really singing and dancing to 'Penasaran' while you and your other two colleagues are stationary! Haha.

War186 said...

I just read your comment and Bobby's at the top. Awwww!! Hehe. ;)

Nonnie King said...

Rebbe : Just wondering mah...More like kaypoh actually lah.

Can't think of who is single now... And I don't think it'll be a problem to find one also. Hehehe.

* * *

Wardah : Finally you're back for commenting. Hahahha. My eyes must stare at the TV cos I don't know the lyrics bah.

Choonie, the Guru said...

Such a romantic couple. hahaha... Yes.. teacher's life can be very exciting sometimes.

ps: I wonder why teachers like to karaoke especially during the annual dinner? I have that for my school annual dinner too.

Choonie, the Guru said...

Such a romantic couple. hahaha... Yes.. teacher's life can be very exciting sometimes.

ps: I wonder why teachers like to karaoke especially during the annual dinner? I have that for my school annual dinner too.

Anonymous said...

Wow nonnie your posts are long but they never get boring =) Very excellent read.

Nice photos! Same feeling here - I can't imagine my teachers having so much fun! Hehe!

Choonie, the Guru said...

Yupp.. teachers' life can be very interesting sometimes. Btw, you guys are such a romantic couple. Very envy... hahahah Oh yes.. why most school annual dinners always have this karaoke session? I have that for my annual dinner too.

Choonie, the Guru said...

Sorry for the repeat comment. I thought the 1st one din get thru.

Anonymous said...

hey ur post making me hungry

Nonnie King said...

Choonie : Thanks for dropping by and telling me that we're romantic couple.

Sometimes I also wonder why we always have karaoke in every occasion except funeral.

* * *

Teddy: That's a really sweet compliment eh. Maybe because my entries are easy to read (because no deep deep English) kua?

Teachers stressed too much over the year, so year end must gila a bit.

* * *

Hadianto : Go cook maggie now.

LuUeE said...

Oh.. kek tiokz.. I din know you will use this move.. Ok la.. i wont fight your Bobby oredi.. you win..