Sunday, October 22, 2006

I made a dolly, Piggie King Siaw Chu

No, Piggie King Siaw Chu is NOT me!

First of all.. I want to say sorry to all my gorgeous muslim ladies blogmates (whom I'm going to meet soon in December), because the main "character" in this post is not HALAL. Especially now near to Raya-ing somemore.

p/s: I'm born in the year of Boar, thus I have a special liking toward "Porky".

Remember DoraMabel? The girl who I sacrifice my image posting up the SpiderKing picture for her birthday? The girl who's good in making all those dollies? Yeah, I asked her to be my Sifu and teach me how to make a doll.

Being a beginner
, I dare not to challenge very "3D" figures.. 2D first.


Here, the above picture you see is the one I want to make. Cute?

To prove it is really ME making it all the while, I'm going to post up pictures as an evidence.

First Step: Trace the shapes from the Book on to a piece of tracing paper.

Step 2: Ikut the shapes and outline it to the piece of cloths.

Of course, you got to decide what colour first lah. I wanted a Pink Porky!


Random Pic: You don't see this often.
Remember I said I wanted a Pink Porky? Heh. The stupid and careless me go on with the tracing sampai nearly finish, baru realised...
THE HANDS, LEGS, EARS AND NOSE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A DIFFERENT COLOUR!

GODDAMNIT! You have any idea how tiring it is to trace it? Especially the smaller pieces?!
I have no choice but reverse the colours, because I don't want to re-draw the small hand-&-legs! The bigger head and body part are a lot more easier to draw bah.

My Pink Porky now become a normal brown one.. *Sob*


Step 3: Cut the shapes out.

Blur kan the picture. No skill bah the photographer.

Here, the parts all ready!

By the time I was done with all the tracing, drawing and cutting... 1.5hrs gone and I already feel sien.. But still, I know if I don't finish it that day, I won't finish it forever.

Hangat Hangat Tahi Ayam
, you know?

Step 4: Stitch and stuff cotton.

Lucky I got a nice Sifu, if I were to read the instruction from the book.. I think I'll choose to go sleep already.

The way DoraMabel stitch is so nice, very neat. But mine.. so cacat. The bigger parts are super easy to do, the smaller hands and legs are really killing me!

Uh Uh! Finishing already! Finishing already!
At least all the body parts done!

No limbs attached

Step 5: Attached (sew) the limbs.
(Like those Transformer robots leh, combine all the parts)

I was already super sleepy by that time. That two lousy friends don't even offer any help, keep on forcing me to finish it.

Mabel: Finishing already. Just a few steps away. Jia-You
Me: Mabel..... I lazy already. I want to go home and sleep. You stitch for me lah.. Can?
Theen: What oh? You yourself say want to do all by yourself one. Now you want help. Cannot ah!
Me: ='(


My eyelids are so heavy.. So hard to keep my eyes open eh.
My eyes are already small, now SMALLER lagi.


What to do? Tahan lor. MUST FINISH!

Step 6: Glue the nose, eyes and ears.




Step 7: Name it.

Oh Yes! COMPLETED!
My lousy friends kept on calling me "Siaw Chu, Siaw Chu" (little porky) that night. I marah and say, "I'm not Siaw Chu. This (points to dolly) baru is Siaw Chu!"

No use.. now they call me King-Da-Chu. (Big Porky)

Three words... KA-NA-SAI!

Maybe you're thinking....
Because...
1. The colours are different
2. I've added the dark patch on the left eye because I want it to look like McDull.
3. Mine look cacat (badly stitched) and dirty (What lousy friend no.1 Pig-Theen says)

Incase you don't know,
This is McDull

I know I know.
I lekat the dark patches at the wrong side of the eye.

-____-" (Sweat)

Mabel says not bad for first-timer liao leh! At least I finish it, and it does looks like a PIG mah. You people give me some words of encouragment. Don't say something bad and make me feel so low and never want to do anymore in the future.

Blur picture I know...

Here, I take myself better.

* * * * *
OS from Piggie:

Hi everyone.
My name is Piggie King Siaw Chu.
I was borned on 20th October 2006, thus making me a Libran.
I don't know whether I'm a Girl or Boy because my mum, the blog owner hasn't decide yet.
I'm now an Ah-Kua/ Pondan! I don't want!

PLEASE HELP ME IN DECIDING MY GENDER!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it be both so can experience both sex and wont be dull. King Siaw Chu when u mature, you can choose to be a girl or boy urself depen which one you prefer more. Better to be a boy so you can date pretty and good girl like your mom (Nonnie).

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

well, the stitching is nice, if you look at it another way. u just 'cheat cheat' others say u make it that way loh. then it will look unique! right?

oh yah, what u put inside? sponge?

War186 said...

Awww *reading Bobby's comment*

I wanted to say it looks like a boy to me.

Btw, Piggie King Siaw Chu is cute hehe. Nice work Nonnie.

poli275 said...

Not bad ah d dolls, McDull is d best! Haha!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!! I want to do!!! hahahahaha :)

BaBy JeE said...

Ahem king... thank you... I know that pig doll is for me one... aww... so sweet of u... ehhehehe *siok sendiri*
king, u not suppose to reveal your secret so, next time u can make many many and sell ma...

Anonymous said...

such a cute pig!!!

Paupau said...

quite good for a beginner d lo..i hate sewing this things,no patient..so i rather go bang myself against the wall than to sew dolly..=p..quite cute wut the pig..gender?i prefer it as a boy..hehehe

Nonnie King said...

First of all, I want to say that..currently I'm in Miri, somemore in Bobby's uni lab replying your comments.
Hehe. But when I open my blog, I saw those comments you girls wrote, so touching eh.

Bobby : You think my Piggie is RanMa ah? Touch hot water become boy, kana cold water then become girl girl.
Hehe.

You're a good catch. But I'm a better catch isn't it? Hehehe.
(That's what I learn from Ness dear)

Ummu Ummati said...

LOL. Miss King!! I also got problem when someone else take pic for me. Blur blur one until cannot tell where's the nose where's the mouth.

Sien.

I vote for boy. Cause it looks like a boy. I bet it smells like a boy too.

Ummu Ummati said...

And yes! The girlfriends are always the better catch.

Sorry boys, you lose.

Hahahahaha

Nonnie King said...

Jason : Wah.. so bad. Teach me to tipu ah. I do find my Piggie unique tho, cos there's only one in this world. And now.. Bobby is fighting for it's "custody" with me. Hmph!

I stuffed cotton inside (from those old and torn cushion that's not in use anymore. Recycle mah~)

***

War : He sweet talk me to make me his "slave" in Miri now. Tomorrow's schedule is
-Wash the bed sheets, dirty clothes and socks
- Dust the room
- Sweep and mop the floor
- And probably cook spaghetti..

Boy ah? It does more looks more like a boy lah.. Except no ***. A castrated eunuch maybe? Haha. So he cannot have any girlfriend next time!

Nonnie King said...

HKHung : Yes! I love McDull! Thanks for the compliment. So happy to hear that lah.

Sha Sha : We barter trade lah. I make you dollies, and you make me an unique pair of earrings.
*wink*

LuJee : Make and sell? Don't want lah. Low profit and time consuming. Make and give friend can lah, that's when I'm in the mood again.
Now I wonder how long it'll take me to get interested in making the second one. Hehe.

*Oi.. wake up loh. Stop dreaming that I'm giving my Piggie to you. Muahahhaa (Evil Laugh)It's MINE, MINE! Even Bobby also can't have it*

Nonnie King said...

Lizzie : Thanks. And I hope you're refering to the piggie and not ME!

Pauline aka De Pianist : I also no patience one.Just forcing myself to finish nya..
Hehe. And most of you say it's a boy. A boy it will be!

Nonnie King said...

Ness Dear : Sometimes when I see the pics other help me to take, I so damn dulan. Spoil the moment bah. So, I'm mastering the skill of camhoring now..(in a natural way and not those kawaii Japanese teens do)

Double the sien if the person make you smile like an idiot but actually fail to take the picture (because tak pandai or pure stupid). Teach also no use.

And my Piggie will be a BOY!!!

A castrated one... Pity pity..


Nyek Nyek Nyek. We girls memang pandai syok-sendiri think we're such good catches kan. And force the guys to believe that it's a fact. Muahahhahaa.
*Evil plot of female in the whole wide world*

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha what bobby said was sooooo funnnyy....ada kah suruh pilih sudah basar...

Yes I agree with Ness girlfriends are always the better catch..pasal tani lawa (eseh angkat bakul aku ani)

Nonnie have fun di Miri..

IngSiang said...

They say don't blame your parents if you are not good looking, so siaw chu, don't blame your mum lo~ Haha. =) Just kidding KING! =) It's pretty nice actually, and I laughed over all your caption! =)

P.S: ppl also took blur photos using my cam. they always tends to get the wrong settings, dang. Turn up your flash lo, then no more blur photos, haha.

Iwan said...

Nonnie, nonnie,
Ur entry never fail to make me laugh like hell!!

That pig is wah kaoz...
Funny lor...

Nonetheless, its a good attempt for firsttimer....

The body looked so cacat and the eyes so funny!!!!

Maybe u can try again and update us so that we know have u really improve... Muahahahaha!!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

AHHHH! R U ASKING US 2 GUSS PIGGY MALE OR FEMALE? DOESN'T MATTER 2 ME. BOTH CAN DO. I CAN SEE THAT U R VERY GOOD AT HANDY CRAFT U CAN SELL & MADE SOME MONEY U KNOW. OH!!!! HAVE ANOTHER LOOK AT UR PIGGY, SUDDENLY FEEL VERY HUNGRY, I WANT 2 EAT PORK LEG! YEAH! PORK LEG CRAY POT WITH A LOT OF YAM. YAMMY YAMMY. HE! HE! ENJOY UR HOLIDAY.

Unknown said...

better than the original 1 la. great work! original 1 the eye sepet la.

Atul said...

So CUTE!!! Haha. Not bad at all Nonnie! You can make loads more after this.. I want eh. I wanna try making nanti. Scary doll. Hahaha..

Gender aye? I like bobby's answer.. Haha..

Anonymous said...

hahhaha... of course the pig, dear. seriously, it looks awesome!

Error Q said...

hey, good work nonnie~ haa.. very cute oh~ haaa

LuUeE said...

hahha.. Nonnie, cool. If you can make a LuUeE, ooo.. that's would be great. How much do you charge?

Anyways, that's a business you can consider. Custom made dolls. I bet alot of people want. Customization is the business for today.

Nonnie King said...

Dee : Bobby thinks weird sometimes. But nevermind, it's been set. Piggie is a boy.

IngSiang : I saw the pic that you actually wanted to comment in my pervious post! Shocking eh! Hahaha

If turn the flash, the photo is sharp i admit, but.. the face look super oily and big bah. Let me cheat myself without the flash can? Heheh.

Iwan : Apalah.. the eyes I "purposely" do till like that one. I know, mata-juling!
Wait till I "recovered" from the phobia of "Making Dollies look cacat", then I make a new one.

H.ANG MOH : PORK LEG WITH YAM VERY FATTENING AND UNHEALTHY. DON'T EAT SO MUCH, LATER GOT OBESITY AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OH.

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : Oh. You're so sweet lah. You're the only person who says mine is better than original.
Tonight I cannot sleep liao.

Atul : You make a voodo doll lah~ *tsk tsk*
The kain for the doll a bit hard to find plang.

Lizzie : Hehehe. Thanks yah.

Karen : I will try my best on the next one, when I feel like it lah.

Luuee : Make one Luuee ah? You want to be a "pig" or "dog" or "rabbit"?
HUman figure I not pandai yet wor. If I make "Luuee", I give you for free lah.

Custom made dolls, low profit and time consuming. Not a very ideal business I think. Plus, if I make already, also don't bear to sell it away. I rather make it and give it to my friends for free.

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

This kind of dolls I think my bf makes better than me. lols.

Anonymous said...

Your hand-made piggie is so cute!

make another one so u'll have a PAIR of each gender.. huhuhu

Nonnie King said...

Christina : Wah seh! So nice, your boyfriend can make one ah.
You're so lucky.

Wangee : Hahaha. Make another one ah? Hehe. SOme time in the future lah. Btw, you really not joining us in December?

Atul said...

I think it's available at Hokko.. The material I mean.. Hehehe. Should be...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not going home this year thou I would love to join you lovely ladies! You Girls are gonna have heaps of FUN i bet =(

Maybe I'll join the next one if there is =p hehehe