Saturday, October 21, 2006

December Girly Blogger's Night Out


Short post & announcement ahead.


Anyone notice the flyer/ button I've placed in my sidebar?


proudly designer by your highness, me.


Are you a blogger yourself too?

Are you a female blogger who stays or happen to be in Brunei in December?

Are you free on 23rd December?

If all yes, COME AND JOIN US!

Just :-

1. click on the flyer (above or at my sidebar)
2. Fill in the form.

Simple as that. Two steps only.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our dearest and infamous Ms. Maurina at maurina@gmail.com.

Please come and join us, it's sure going to be fun!

* * * *
Currently, the committee of the Blogger's Night Out are..

- Maurina (P.R)
- Ness (Chairperson)
- Tina (Banquet Manager)
- Nonnie (Flyer Designer)

And... I've never ever meet any of the ladies who's going to turn up.. Gotta practice more on my broken Malay now.. if not later,
"Huh? What? Sorry I don't get it. Can translate ka?"

Exciting wei!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go too! Hmph :(

;)

Ummu Ummati said...

MISS KING!!

I booking sit next to you hor. That way we I can translate for you and practise my very very very very bad Hokkien on you. Yes?

LOL. Just bawa cotton for your ears okay? I talk alot alot one.

Sha!! Im scouting cornettos for youuuuu. Hahahahahahah. Private joke everyone :D

Unknown said...

Wah, flyer designer. So cool leh

Nonnie King said...

Sha Sha : Come lah. Or maybe we place a photo of you on the table too. Just kidding.

Ness : I was about to say the same! I want to sit beside you jua.
Cotton? No need lah, I'm very loud too.. Karang you're the one who ask me to tone down because everyone is looking. Hahaha.

If only Sha can join~

Skyler : A lo.. My post cool hor.

IngSiang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IngSiang said...

Ness cn speak hokkien? Wao, that's cool! =)

Btw, can I join? Haha. JK.

Cool anyway, there's a lot of happenings in the local blogosphere these days. =)

Nonnie King said...

Ing Siang : Like Maurina says, have a sex change then join la. Just kidding.
Ness once in a while blurp out some Hokkien words like "sine" and "sibeh", very funny and shocking one.

Rebbe : I don't celebrate raya, but I go to Malays house and makan and beraya-raya too. Hehe. Wanna invite me to your open house?

Ummu Ummati said...

Eh Miss King, did I tell you I use to have a chinese boyfriend? Singaporean somemore. He taught me quite a number of phrases.

But mostly stupid ones lah. LOL.

Nonnie King said...

Ness : Ahh.... No wonder lah. Ever terasa seliur orang Cina rupanya~

seliur is saliva kan? Did I get it right?

War186 said...

Hahaha funny eh Nonnie ani. Seliur orang Cina. Saliva is air liur really. Taisliur or seliur is something like uh ok someone help me explain please? Heh useless. :P

Nonnie King said...

OH.MY.GAWD....

Did I just use a wrong word?

Please tell me what does the word "Seliur" actually means before I use it wrongly again...

*So malu can die*

Anonymous said...

Seliur is craving Miss King.

LOL.

Thanis Lim said...

Girls only? *glooms*