Thursday, September 28, 2006

You can make this yourself at home too~

Sorry peeps. Am suppose to blog about this long L.O.N.G time ago, but it's only till recently I got the pics from SoonLung. Finally, all our trips photos and videos completed.

What I'm gonna blog is something I encountered in Bangkok, MBK.

On our second last day of trip, we went to MBK and wanted to take a group neoprint or photo sticker. I bet you'll think the machine is like those Japanese Kawaii one which you can write stuffs and add a tiara or angel hoop on your head.

Like this

Wrong. The one we had.. is so bloody PRIMITIVE!

When I say primitive, it means.. you can even set it up in your own house!
(And start doing the business! Muahahaha)

This is how the photo booth looks like. No surprise isn't it?


I forgot how much it cost already, but I remembered it's dirt cheap lah.


No special effects, no special lightings.. Very plain and simple.

So, we got into the booth, first of all.. the lady asked us to choose background.


.
..
...

And you thought choose by browing thru the pictures in the monitor right?
"Teh-Tek" (Buzzer sound)

WRONG!

We choose it like this!


"Miss, you want what color? Pink, Orange, Blue or Green. We got somemore at the back there"

The clothes are attached on a piece of wooden stick, like those rod you hang your clothes out for drying. And we just picked the one we want, and she flipped it for us.

Kampong-Style~

Then she asked us to look at the camera hole. Heh.

And you thought it's a black hole with camera hidden inside kan?

WRONG again!



It's just a set of PC with a Webcam attached!

So SHOCKING! But seriously, I admire their creativity tho.


The good thing about this primitive photo booth is that, there's no stupid timer to limit your time to prepare yourself looking good, and also no annoying Japanese-talking-lady pi-li-pa-la talking non-stop and rushing you.

We took our sweet time, brushing our hairs, do a super camwhoring pose and smile sinfully sweet.

And when we're ready, the lady just clicked the left-button on the mouse to capture the picture.

Steady leh?

If we're not satisfied with it, we asked her to delete it and retake again. Till we feel "song" (good).


After taking four shots, she helped us to adjust the colour tone, brightness and contrast.

Man, everything is so... MANUALLY done!


Then.. PRINT!


By....

Hahahaha!
I hope you feel surprised tho. Because we were so "sakai" and shocked to know that all the samples outside are actually printed out by a freaking BUBBLE JET PRINTER! How could that be?!

Line by line... "tzk-tzk-tzk" Wait and Wait.

Ops, I forgot to mention. They even provide us those rabbit ears head bands, cowboy hats, devil's horn to spice up a bit. Free leh.

(The stupid neoprint shop in Sungai Wang charged one for the costume. And their service very bad also.)


Taking advantage of the free stuffs to play. I wore the hat and stand inside the booth and asked SoonLung to snap picture.

Err..Pardon the ugly girl in the pic if she scares you kind people. The weather in Bangkok is hot, the water is salty (even the mineral water is SALTY), thus the bad skin condition. And, she ate a lot during that trip. And that stupid angle put extra 10kg on her face. Bla bla bla..

Okay, okay..I know. I'm fat and ugly. And dark like a BOAR!

. . . . (PMS now bah)

(Deep breathe..)

Kay... Continue.

Maybe now you think, if it's only a normal A4 paper that they used, how do they make the paper all glossy and has the touch of "quality" leh?

Heh Heh. Answer: LAMINATE!


She laminated that piece of photo paper, and later cut into their respective size.


Dang Dang Dang Dang
. I here present you....

THE SEXY FOURSOME!

If you see closely, I looked like someone just owe me $1million in the upper-right photo. My lousy friends TRICKED me!

They said that they want to take a shot with cool cool face, serious one, no smile one.

To the count of three... 3..2..1..


Bloody HELL! They all act innocent and calm inside and I looked like I want to kill someone. Cilaka.. Then don't let me delete it somemore.. Why I have so many lousy friends one? God, TELL ME! Jian-Ren!


Gah, nevermind.


This is my favourite one. I looked so cute lah~
(Self-admiring)


All four of us were wearing the rabbit ears head band. Mine is white colour that's why you can't really notice it. And the fellow there, he's wearing a GREEN. But he just stood tall and cheated it!

PENIPU! Semuanya PENIPU!

So anyone wanna try it at home now?

p/s: More travel log coming up... If I feel like sharing it lah. And if you people don't feel sien/bored.


30 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute meh? wana *puke* ah! looks like those dancing bunny lady in the restaurant / pub serving drinks like that...hahaha..ok ok? jk what! i don like leaving some serious & bored comments ma...=D

K, we setup one outside your house then. I sponsor webcam, so u girls do the rest of the job! Deal??

Nonnie King said...

Funny meh? Not funny..

I go kill myself now. By drowing myself with milk.

(Can soon-pien do mask and look pretty dying! Hahaha)

Don't sot lah you. My room very big ha? Can put in ah?

Iwan said...

Wah Nonnie,
Its been a while since i took my last neo print... Muahahaha!!

I went to MBK and its damn big hor...

Wah, when i saw ur pics, i was laughing so hard cos its damn funny...!

I loved the part when u say that ur pic looks as if someone owes you 1 million lor... Can't stop laughing!!!

Alah, Nonnie pun lawa juga kan? Muahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

the photo machine is hilarious~!! man i definately have to see this when i get to Bangkok this coming CNY.

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : Yaw a.. MBK is damn big but we only had a day to shop there. Damn.

Kana con to make that kind of “hutang” face. Sigh..

Next time if anyone ask me to do a funny face, I’ll make sure I make a cute and sweet one.

Cannot be so stupid liao.

Germo : It’s at the.. 6th floor I think. Near to the arcade. Have fun in Bangkok and bring lots of SUNBLOCK!

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I was there. lols.
We also went to search for neoprint machines.. In the end,
we refused to take photos there cause we rather do it ourself at home. :p

I think nearby that machine got Monster Inc charcters, got take photos there? :p

Nonnie King said...

Christina : It's cheap and shared by four, so we don't mind lah. Actually, we only realised when we said we want, then it's too late to say no to the lady there. Malu also.

I didn't notice the Monster Inc. machine. Bugger~ But I prefer Pattaya more than Bangkok tho.

lunaticgal said...

nonnie: home made.. i DID it lot.. juz no money to buy a bubble jet INK to print out and laminate :P

Unknown said...

LOL... next time i do for myself n tell ppl i went to Bangkok did it. :P

Nonnie King said...

Luna : Nevermind. Ask your friends to "invest" mah. Then set up a mini-studio and wa-la, BIG MONEY! Hahhahahaa.

Kenny : Haha. So karit meh?

Shea Speare said...

Bangkok?! And what a simple machine. That things already so expensive just to take the photo. Alala.

Nonnie King said...

Shea Speare : That's why they come out with an idea that can cut down budget one lor.

You tagged me ah? I was shocked.

Vixennova said...

Hahhahahaha.. that post is so funny I never laugh so hard reading some1's post... you're very funneee.. I went to MBK a few months back but I failed to visit that "mighty high-tech" booth... next time i definitely must!

Nonnie King said...

ZT : Hi Hi. Thanks for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

where can i buy xanax online drug schedule of xanax - effects of recreational xanax use

Anonymous said...

diazepam online valium side effects with alcohol - diazepam 5mg tablets dosage

Anonymous said...

xanax antidepressant safest way to order xanax online - street cost 1mg xanax

Anonymous said...

order ambien without prescriptions ambien pictures - cheap generic ambien no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 5 mg y embarazo - can you buy diazepam

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg diazepam 10 mg amp - diazepam valium

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem buy zolpidem sleeping tablets - ambien overdose fatal dosage

Anonymous said...

xanax cost xanax and weight gain - xanax joint pain

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs diazepam to buy online - diazepam 2mg buy usa

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam hospira - diazepam side effects on cats

Anonymous said...

lorazepam vs diazepam valium diazepam same thing - buy diazepam online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy soma online carisoprodol high - carisoprodol online

Anonymous said...

valium 10 mg green 10mg valium - valium pills no markings

Anonymous said...

buy valium no prescription valium effects on cats - valium 40mg dosage

Anonymous said...

ambien generic ambien sale internet - ambien side effects in men

Anonymous said...

where to buy valium online what generic valium looks like - valium 5mg snorting