Friday, September 15, 2006

Opening of Sing Hiap Hin

Erm.. I think this is going to be a boring entry as I'll be blogging about my day today. Anyway, saya punya blog, saya mau cakap apa pun boleh, kan?

Heheheee. =^_^=

First of all, I had a hard time waking the pig Bobby up. Derrick and Jackie came down to Seria and we met up in Universal Cafe, Seria. People, if you happen to come by to my super-boring-and-small town, you gotta try out this old kopitiam! Best Teh-C served ever! Famous for french toast too.


This kopitiam is very..erm.. tiaw-keh. It closes at 5.00pm daily, and at 4.45pm, they already pull the gate hinting customer to leave the place. And they sell nothing but bread, roti kahwin, roti telur, french toast, butter toast and so on. But no meat in it. No such thing as ham and egg sandwich and fried kueh tiaw sold there. And one more thing, they don't allow their Teh-C to be tapau. Keh-Si leh kopitiam can sell high till like that.

(Translation: tiaw-keh -> sell high)

My Breakfast

After breakfast, Bobby and I went up BSB for,

Batu Bersurat Branch

Residents of Brunei, still remember the fire back in February 2004 in Batu Bersurat which burnt down the whole lot of building? Here, it's being rebuilt and renovated.

(p/s: It's the place I stayed for almost 3yrs during my old school days. Still find myself lucky not being inside the building when the fire happened)

Here, some random pictures.

Pingko, Eileen Yeye and Zhi Fun

Offerings

The interior of the shop

Still remember few months back that I blogged about being a coolie setting up the racks?
I put some effort in these racks yoh.

Damn Retro right?

Another thing, remember the BMW Isetta that we had fun riding in it last June? Uncle Heng sent it for a re-paint, change the cushion inside and place a mat on the floor of the car. It does looks a whole lot better.
(Click *here* to see my previous post about it. Prove to you that it still can move!)

Ye says if the cushion is cream colour, it'll look a lot more nicer and cooler. Agree! Black is not bringing out anything out of it.

And I asked why is number plate not changed into a newer one? (Since they sell it what) They say they wanna keep the antique-feel in this car. Quite true. It does give the car a touch of memory.

(No need for renewing the road tax, as they won't be driving the car out. Police cannot saman also)

After lunching, Bobby and I went to the Mall to catch the movie, My Super Ex-Girlfriend.
Quite nice, seriously. Uma Thurman did a really good job in it. It's story of a paranoid female version of Superman who got dumped and seek for revenge from the ex-boyfriend.

Thumb Wrestling while waiting for the movie to show

After the movie, we got 3hrs to kill before meeting the CFK(s) for Derrick's farewell dinner. Bloody boring, Bobby and I are never good in shopping, what we do is just wander around.. My salary is not out yet, thus on SHOPPING-DIET! Bad mood! Damn gloomy lar.

Till when it's almost time, Jackie called me to inform the change of venue. Bobby and I had already eaten earlier so we're just thinking to meet them up and just chit chat a bit before we left for Seria.

It wasn't a happy night tho. Kinda regret going there.. What I can say is that, I felt not welcomed and I don't think I wanna sit down and face some fugly b*tch (with bad personality) for an hour. Being a typical Scorpion, I can't hide it when I like or dislike someone, so I choose to leave.

Anyway, lastly....

(L-R) King, Bobby, Derrick and Jackie

Bobby so kanasai go and say "Congratulations" to Derrick (not on purpose lah). Hahaha.
I really felt like adding "for leaving hell" after Bobby says it.

p/s: So... Boring or not this post? I don't think much people are interested to read my daily life as I'm not a famous celebrity blogger or prostitute or some horny housewife. Not even close to leng-lui.
*Sigh* Hehe.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...u can't expect me to not be a sleeping pig cos it was almost 4am tat i only manage to sleep also u were not good in waking me up. All u did was let me sleep till its nearly time u go n marah me quick ;p I had a great breakfast wit u n our day was perfect still before we went to find derrick. Great breakfast, also u look so cute inside d mini car also d food was delicious. We watch a funny n nice movie 'My super ex gf' evendo it was raining whole day. Well...even if d nite didn't end perfect, i dont mind goin through d same day again becos i miss d daily life with u in bsb. Lastly, just treat Co*n*e as an old hag, over even better as disney channel in astro always show her as a cow.

Anonymous said...

....L..O...L....

Nonnie King said...

Muahahaa.. Dear friends, bet you all know who's that old hag Bobby mentioned.

Bloody B*tch!

p/s: I find it funny when my boyfriend is ranting with me in my blog :p

Anonymous said...

hahha.. Nonnie, Bobby, So notti. Bobby, and me went to old folks home today. So good boys le us. We wanna raise alot of money to donate. Coz WE LOVE SENIOR CITIZENS. =p

Nonnie King said...

Wah so good boys ah? What did you guys do over there? I thought it's only helping the elderly, also got fun raising ka?

Rene ♥ said...

omg. the car so cute! wher is it from!?!

Nonnie King said...

Serene : The car belongs to an uncle. They re-paint it for the shop opening~

Cute right?