Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Jay Chou must be super "Du Lan"


Officially, Jay's 7th album is releasing today.
[5th September 2006]


But, technically.. I bet it's already been spreaded world wide..

Friend "K" (name protected to avoid lawsuit) came to my house yesterday and..

K: Hey, you downloaded have Jay's new album already?
Me: Nope. Haven't release yet leh..
K: *Pass me her pen drive* Nah, I got it already..
Me: Wah lao!

Jay Chou must be super "DU LAN" now.

An album that's suppose to be released today.. kana pirated sampai like that.. And I bet it's already in 65321 people's hard disk and playing in their Winamp or Windows Media Player now..

Man... Music Theives nowadays super Ganas leh. How did they manage to get it?

I despise their piracy act.. but.. but.. I'm just a human after all.. I care for my wallet's feeling.
If it's good, I'll buy the original one I promise.

By the way, hey residents of Brunei, the "shop" in Gadong with the largest number of pirated stuffs got sell it already ah?

*I'm listening that album while blogging this.. Very "Jay-Chou" as usual)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyah... Jay Chou hor? Padan muka dia... kekeke. He dulan or not is not my business, I'm dulan Malaysia dun have rock concert at all. Want to get original album also hard, I dunno why now days people here dunno appreciate musics.

Anonymous said...

Woot! I've actually listened to his new song even before it was out for sale! (A friend sent it to me.. sigh) *tee hee* Wat to do.. Malaysians got nothing to do but download his mp3. Save money ma... That Jay Chow sure dulan. LOL

But his song not really that nice leh..

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : Maybe rock stars don't wanna come to Malaysia because they think no market kua..

Cindy : Dunno leh.. But listening to his album gives me NO surprise at all..

Ummu Ummati said...

Hey..I like Jay Chou...Whenever it's my bestfriend's turn to drive me around we always listen to Jay Chou. No idea what he's on about but she translate it for me. Nyahahaha.

Nonnie, what's Du Lan?

Anonymous said...

im against piracy and tend to look for originals but then again, especially in brunei, it is harder to look for the originals than the pirated ones..

Nonnie King said...

Ness : Du Lan means angry.. But it's a foul language in Chinese plang..

(There.. I seems to teach you a lot of bad words liao..Nyek Nyek)

R & AL : I only look for originals in Miri..It's cheaper there with more choices :)

Well, it's hard to find someone who still will go buy Original tho.. And you're one rare one.

Anonymous said...

yes i am rare.. :p some say im quite special too.. ;) haha

Ummu Ummati said...

Bad words, good words, it's still chinese. I get credits for making the effort. Hahahahaha ^_^

Unknown said...

Nonnie: nop! is Malaysian dunno how to appreciate rock music especially the government. People here getting bad taste in musics, they never know what is the art of music. I'm really sad with it.

Anonymous said...

Ceh, believe it or not, I downloaded it like last month..?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha your wallet hav feelings again. You money in the eye look very erm...greedy la but cute king.

Nonnie King said...

My boyfriend left me comment like he's some stranger to me..

Weird..

Anonymous said...

Me such a kiasu ppl aswell, if my frens got the latest songs, but i dont have...will feel so "beh song". So, sorry to Jay Chao, cant wait for the original album release....wahaha.

Nonnie King said...

Same same. Kiasu + Karit = Download