Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another Ramadhan Gerai + Four this and that about Nonnie


Having such huge disappointment with the Seria Ramadhan Gerai, we decided to go to the KB one yesterday. And *huff*, people-mountain-people-sea (meaning a lot of people) there, and lots of FOOD!

I'm not going to post all those food pictures like some other blogs that always make people feel hungry, I'm just gonna.. food a few of it. Hhahhahaaa. To make you people jealous.

*Evil Laugh*


(Don't read if you are puasa-ing now, or read if you're planning to charge to these stalls later)


*Sia-Sia-Pun*

The smell.... O.M.G.. How to resist? There's quite a number of stalls selling the Grill Sambal Fish, or widely known as "Ikan Bakar". But we didn't buy it because.. malas to eat. We prefer "finger-food" that can be popped in to our mouth that instant!


Mabel has been ranting from the very beginning that she wants to eat Fried-Sotong. Wrong, she MUST find them and eat them!


But the one we found is already cold and si-beh-SALTY.


Feeling thirsty, of course we gotta get ourselves some drinks lah...

Dang Dang Dang...

Without coconut juice, I'll feel lonely and empty...

One more thing that I want to highlight to you people. Has any of y0u tried

"Cheese Keropok Lekor with Mayonnaise" ?

Man, it taste good with those Cheese Powder lah~

Ok. The End of the pictures of food and drinks.

--->

I asked the lousy friends to pose for a picture.. I said, "No Peace Sign OK! Very stupid", then.. they run out of ideas what to pose! Such lousy models!

Then I asked them to pose like "Ms. Hong Kong", they say malu.

Then I asked them to jump up , they say public.. malu again...

So.. see.. so b.o.r.i.n.g in the end the picture we took..

L-R: Mabel, Swee Leong, Theen, Kelly, King

Hehe. Everyone, please don't notice the girl on the left. She is NOT wearing a COVERALL! She doesn't feel embarassed wearing it out.

When I say "DON'T", I bet all of you take a second glance at the picture kan? Muahhaa. Yah, I did it purposely. Hehe. Sorry oh Mabel, you're very cute in it mah~


----------------------------------------->

I was tagged..again.. by this guy.

Here it goes..

Four Things Not Many People Know About Nonnie

- I sleep without pillow. Pillows are only for decoration on my bed to make it look complete.
- I'm not afraid of rats, cockroaches, beetles, spiders and so on.. But I have
Ophidiophobia, am afraid of snakes. Yes, ULAR, even at the size of earthworm. (Curi-ular is a different thing la)
- I'm a Foochow. Now don't come saying, "Of course you're a Foochow, your eyes so small"
- I can't roll my tongue and that's so silly.

Four Places Nonnie lived

- Seria (My hometown)
- Batu-Bersurat (Till the building got burnt down then I moved to..)
- Mata-Mata (More like a staff house)
- And there are all in a tiny-mini country called Brunei Darussalam.

Four TV Shows Nonnie Love to Watch:

- TVB Dramas definitely! (But I hate Korean one lah.. Because it always have the same story or ending like, the guy kana lorry langgar, the girl has cancer)
- Ladies First
- Project Runway
- Desperate Housewives

(Actually I'm a TV-Addict.. listing four is like a torture to me lah..)

Four Places Nonnie Been On Vacation

- Kuching, Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Bangkok & Pattaya, Thailand
(I'm bloody poor..I've never been to Singapore! )

Four of Nonnie's Favourite Food:

- Japanese food (Salmon sashimi, Unagi...)
- Pastas (Seafood Fettucine Carbonara)
- Mum's cooking
- Auntie Jenny's Lasagna, Shepherd Pie, Roast Turkey, Lamb legs...

(Sigh... Would I have another chance to taste Aunt Jenny's food?)

Four People Nonnie Wanted To Meet:

- God, especially Fortune God! (Why I never kana any lucky draw or 4D?)
- Bobby Lim Fat Guy, Ah Pui, Big Bone
- Chai Wen, my bestie who haven't come back Brunei for 2yrs.. *sad*
- Jay Chou/ David Tao/ Fish Leong/ Panda/ Power Station.. any singer I like lah.

(So I listed more than four, cannot meh?)


31 comments:

LuUeE said...

Hahaha.. Nonnie, so notti posting irresistable food on your blog. Make my saliva drool quite alot. hahahaha..

Shea Speare said...

Eeewww...I'm hungry...

N I never had high expectation that you will write those Ah-Chi-Duduk thing. Hahaha.

lunaticgal said...

i want ikan bakar!!! but why bakar in this way? i tot is bbq type and the ikan wrap in the banana leaves? why bcome pan fried pulak!?

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Swim to Singapore! :p

Iwan said...

Nonnie,
Makes me so selera looking at the keropok lekor..Mmm....
They don have it in singapore u know...
SAd..SAd...
is it available only in brunei??

Can freight some here??? My birthday is coming lei.. Muahahahaha!!!

Btw, one fine day come to singapore lah......
muahahahahaha!!!

Nonnie King said...

Luuee : Drooling ah? Come, I give you some tissue paper to hold it.

Shea Speare : Haha. I will play one. Let people know me better mah.

Luna : You know, I asked my friend to get me the flat steel to fry food on top of it for my wedding. Because I like it when I see those people make burger, roti-john and kebab on it.

Nonnie King said...

Christina : Haven't swim pass the border kana crocodile or shark eat liao lor..

Iwan : No leh, Malaysia also have Keropok Lekor. How come Singapore don't have ah?

I'll go Singapore when I have enough money. Hotel bloody expensive lah.

Unknown said...

hungry~~~!!! luckily not read it in my office... if not i gonna jump down... LOL

LuUeE said...

hahaa.. Nonnie, my drool is can be as much as swimming pool water. You need a whole bucket to hold my drool. mwahahah..

War186 said...

Mmm coconut juice :(

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : Jump down do what oh Kenny??

Luuee : Haha. Don't wet my blog eh~

War186 : It's either Coconut Juice or Sugar cane! Gerai's best drink isn't it !

Anonymous said...

Well, i wish i can go there everyday after work la, but the saying from Nonnie King,"One week for sure fat 5KG"!!!

Shoot!don dare to go liao...@!$#%$#^%

Nonnie King said...

Kelly : If you become fat, I'll feel happy tho. Bah, we go pasar malam everyday~

Anonymous said...

buy generic zolpidem zolpidem 10 mg dose - what is zolpidem 5mg

Anonymous said...

purchase valium valium jet lag - what is valium half life

Anonymous said...

buy ambien no prescription ambien cr ( zolpidem tartrate) - price of generic ambien cr

Anonymous said...

generic valium buy valium online without rx - valium hair follicle drug test

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 10 mg how strong - diazepam online review

Anonymous said...

cheap valium online no prescription valium thailand pharmacy - valium side effects men

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online pharmacy for diazepam - buy diazepam online from u.k

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription cheap how to buy xanax online in ireland - xanax recreational use dose

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam ativan dosage high - ativan addiction in the elderly

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg diazepam kidney function - diazepam max dose per day

Anonymous said...

soma online buy soma online with cod - buy soma online ship to florida

Anonymous said...

soma drug will fail drug test soma - pictures of generic soma

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem ambien walrus needs more robot - buy ambien online reviews

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol online what does a generic soma pill look like - soma drug similar

Anonymous said...

soma online order soma from mexico - buy soma online no prescription overnight

Anonymous said...

soma for sale buy soma bike - carisoprodol buy online no prescription

Anonymous said...

soma no prescription carisoprodol vs baclofen - soma online canadian pharmacy

Anonymous said...

soma drug cost of carisoprodol 350 mg - buy soma online canada