Sunday, August 13, 2006

Two days in a row.. Accidents in Highway

Nonnie says:
Two days in a row on our way to and from BSB, we saw road accidents and got stucked in the traffic (Cos people kaypo drive very slow and see non-stop there). Am I "lucky" or what? Hmm... Feel so much like a reporter. Maybe I can be a part time one. *Bleh*. And NO, I don't feel happy or excited seeing road accidents!

Heard from Bobby that yesterday one driver did passed away... Condolences to the family.

I don't know what happened to this car that made it set on fire.

But I do know this.. Dear all drivers, please kindly check your car and bring it to the workshop frequently. Servicing your transport is equally important to driving safely on the road.









(I don't know whether this will be covered in Borneo Bulletin or Brunei Times tomorrow. So, you people who's reading now, consider yourself lucky able to see these pictures. Copyrights~)

4 comments:

SR215 said...

I've been to Brunei many times already, and never encountered any road accident.

Drive safe.

*First time reading your blog. Its good to see another blogger from Brunei.

Unknown said...

Always carry a fire extinguisher in your car. When caught fire do not open your the engine cover coz it may allow more oxygen to flow in let the fire spread more faster, just spray it through a hole.

Unknown said...

do you take that pajero number plate and a buy a lottery???

Nonnie King said...

Hahaha! You're just like my father~