Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Officially Miss (Cikgu) King today



Nonnie's little word:
I hate Dial-Up! It's damn expensive and slow! Every 5 minutes I'll be so paranoid and check how long I've been connected and every page took me like what... 2 minutes to load.. Wanna bang my head on the wall liao lor..

E-Speed ah.. When are you going to have another promotion oh? And TelBru, can tolong don't charge so expensive ah. B$98 for 512Kbps is still f-ing mahal lah! So slow again somemore.. Can we have streamyx instead???


----------------------------------------------------------------------


I have to wake up at 6+am this morning which is super-ultra early for me. But.. for the rest of the days… I gotta get use to that.

Proper attire, baju kurung to be exact, start my car engine.. take a deep breathe and there I go.

I was early. The people there seems happy knowing there’s gonna be a new colleague sharing their work load. I report myself to my new “boss”. Heh. Glad that my boss is a “she” tho. (That kanasai Badli told me bout ladies who get harassed by their male boss makes me feel a bit worried too)

Breakfast is provided. We have half an hour break in between. Everyone seems so busy but me. I walked around.. and all I can do is playing the crossword puzzles.

I feel bored and all alone, comes a little girl who gave me an angelic smile which brighten up my days. I hope I’m going to love this place and the people here. Hehe. And there's a little boy who "salam" me before he left school. It's kinda sweet lah.

But first of all, I gotta fill up my time in the afternoon. Reaching home at the time of 1pm is definitely totally a new experience for me. Ever since I’d ended my school days, going home at 1pm is kinda like impossible.


But I know, this only will last for a week for most.. I guess? That's what they told me.


Now that I have more times to myself.. There’s a lot I wanna do.

I’m gonna paint my cabinet and mom’s old rusty fridge in the kitchen.

But.. I think I wanna finish "The Undomestic Goddess" first. It's my first English novel. Don't laugh. At least I'm trying. And I'm gonna force Bobby reading it too~ Muahaha


I want BROADBAND lah !!! Si Dial-Up ! You SUCKS !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

King! I meant Miss King, it's your second day as a teacher today. All the best wishes alrighty. Although you are ugly, we still miss you here at lunch and dinner. Have fun and enjoy your new job. I want a lot of interesting stories that will give us all a very good tummy ache!

Effy said...

SRPSJ looks familiar. is it in pandan, kb? you jadi cigku apa? yeah get streamyx if there is roaming for that. haha. congrats. eh maybe you can become my tutor?

Unknown said...

Your place no broadband service? Sometimes Streamyx worst than dial-up. Congrat and good luck for your new job, next time should call u Cikgu King lor... hahaha.

Nonnie King said...

Alex Lim : Cannot go jamban. You kencing sini saja

Pi-ko .. I mean Pingko: I miss eating at store also lah. Maybe this Friday I go up yah.

Effy: Yeap~ The one in Pandan. So far not even one Chinese I saw

Kenny Ng: Sigh... Don't mention loh.. The mouse also not working one. The computers in the lab ah.. I wish I can kungfu kick them ah

Intaniz said...

Cer, where cher put the chatterbox? Mau cakap pun haf to be here worr...

Anonymous said...

perhaps...ur students wont become "weird weird " like u..
hahahaha
selamat pagi cikgu..

Unknown said...

You were a teacher now? congratulatins! well, like kenny said, streamyx can be more worst then dial up. By the way, hae fun with the new job.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION >>> .. er m ~~ hope not the one my cousin is in .. LOL

Nonnie King said...

Intan: Till now I still remember how one of our ITB lecturer (You should remember who lah) scolded me when I was reading novel in his class.. Sh*t!

Bee: What do you mean by weird weird ha? I think it should be "cute, nice, sweet, generous and kind" leh!

Roy: Am having fun everyday~

Alex P: I'm waiting for you to come back to tell you stories lah.. When are u coming back oh? And.. I don't see any Chinese Student in that school yet~

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »