Friday, August 4, 2006

"Cher Cher, you so cute lah"

Nonnie's little words:
Was suppose to wash my car, but I didn't/ haven't do it yet
Was suppose to paint my cabinet, but I didn't
/ haven't do it yet
Was suppose to tidy up my room, but I didn't/ haven't do it yet
All because right after I got home.. I ate my lunch, watch TV and take my afternoon nap~
Life is beautiful.. Don't envy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't complain I don't update bah. I just fucking hate it when I need to draft in the lame Microsoft Word... Just to save the fucking Netkad.. Cibai! Fucking Expensive you know.

Look at the fucking surfing rate!
*Link*
Now you know how they cibaily charged!
Don't complain me kiam ok~ Money hard to earn.
(Try shouting and keeping kids from age 5 to 12 under control, making sure they don't rosak anything in the Lab)


(And I tried dialing the stupid modem from 10.30pm.. Engaged! Believe it or not? It's almost 1.00am now.. And NOW i baru "online"! With 50.6kbps! Fuck That!)

My friends complain that I swear more.. Hmm.. Oh well. I can explained. Because I'm not swearing at most of the day.. not even the word "Shut Up" comes out from my mouth from the time 7.30am - 12.30pm. So.. I gotta let it all out once I got the chance~ Agree?

*Bleh* I might not be the best teacher around. But still~ I try to be a role model in school wat..

And also, I only swears when I know it's "safe" to swear... Like.. now in my blog? I certainly hope non of my students will actually go and Google me tho.. neither their parents. And I only swears when I'm with my closer friends. See you fellow readers, I regard you all as my closer friends ah.

I'm still in the middle of quitting my "bleep bleep".
It takes time~ Bear with me ok?

Gee.. I sound like a mad woman lah...

By the way... Just to show off a bit let you all know.. My students adore me~ Well.. They might be so damn out of control sometimes, but..they're kids. Don't we all talked a lot when we're in our Primaries?

When they see me, they'll "Hi Cher", "Morning Cher" to me and "salam" me
(Sad..Not even ONE Chinese student seen so far).

When they leave the school.. They'll come into the staff room and say "Bye cher" and "salam" me again.

How Sweet~

Today they actually tell me this..
"Cher Cher.. You so cute lah"

*Melted*

I don't know they say that because they wanna be my pet, gosok my kasut and hope I give high high scores for them or maybe they're so fucking clever knowing what to say so the teacher will go and believe it and syok sendiri whole day and laugh at their hearts .

So here...My pathetic draft that I actually typed in MS Words.. Just to save that few cents..
So Cham...Kasian.. Pathetic.. Poor.. Broke... Whatever~


(Sorry for those who can't read Chinese ah.. It's nothing private. Just that I feel that I can express my feelings in my mother tongue mah. If you try to Google translate it or using babelfish.. It'll become sibeh cacat)

我想,我始喜欢我的工作了

看见他们天真无邪的笑脸,令我回忆起我的童年

每天在操场上,唱着国歌,听着校长说一堆完全听不懂的话

整天嘻嘻哈哈的与同学戏闹着

日子就这么简单

(除了那讨人厌的功课,和那该死的月考!)


我真的希望我对这工作不会失去热情

我想,我要做的是“雕塑灵魂的工程师”

除了教导课业上所需的知识

也应该教他们基本礼貌,做人的道理

而不是对所有事都冷冷淡淡的“教书匠”

只把书教完就算了

我也许不是百分之百的好老师

起码,我喜欢我现在所做的。。。

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U r rock! actually swearing is good for health, I read the artical before years back by some doctors' research. Let's keep on rocking... keep on swearing.

Unknown said...

hahahahah...relax cikgu king...

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... mortgage backed secrurities - 10-k Malibu bookkeeping boots hiking http://www.mortgage-search-1.info/transamericamortgagecompany1993.html 1st time buyer mortgage Effexor xp Pontiac dealers dallas