Saturday, July 1, 2006

Souvenir for you?

Ojipala words: Argh! I just drafted an entry bout couple fighting. Damn, I didn't save it ka? Damn it! I'll blog it later.


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I'm going to KL / Bangkok soon lor. Don't think I'll blog for a week or two. So my dear readers (if there's any), you kuai-kuai wait yea.

Sigh..so sien, everyone is asking for a souvenir. The closer one I don't mind lah, those ah-cat, ah-dog also ask. As if, if they go makan-angin they will buy anything for me. Eat shit one!

See ah, I have to buy for
1. Mum & Dad
2. Bobby
3. Swee Leong (We 4 must buy something for him.. he so kasian cannot go..)
4. Kelly (She got me a nice pair of earrings for her last trip. If 48 is here, I'll buy for her as well.. Miss her)
5. Chau, Ping, Yeye, Eng, Fang.. (Ah Vai and Yuen need or not ah?, Sorry...I feel bad now)
6. CFK ladies.. (Sigh.....-___- My wallet is crying again)
7. Ah Cong & Ah Yao (My kanasai neighbour whom I always bullied them like own brother)
8. Miscellaneous (Maybe just cheap cheap keropok or whatever cheap to people like "Eh, you go Thailand ah? Don't buy things for me one.. No heart la you". Damn Sien! Very close to you meh? But I good, I spare you some cheap cheap and ugly stuff lah *Evil grin*)

I hope I didn't miss out anyone important tho.

My dear friends, my budget for each person is $5 to $10 each person. Unless you mean a whole lot to me or ever do me a big favour or what lah, if not, I don't think I'm generous lo. Please let me know what you want lah, if not later I buy those ugly magnets or keychains. Muahahhaahaa.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*herm*....

Unknown said...

i want some nice photo from your trip meh....i think that is not a big deal right.

Nonnie King said...

Hahaa.. who's @v@? You want present from me ah?

Roy, sure will take plenty of pics one. If I'm semangat enough, will even go to CC and blog about it..which I actually doubt i'll do so.

Intaniz said...

I want more blogging! More blogging! Moreeeee....

Anonymous said...

errmm...excuse me,that means if i didn get u the earrings,u wont be getting me anything is it ha?!! If it's somewhere expensive ur going, i don mind, but Thailand is famous for cheap cheap baju la...-___-'''

OR If u wana brin back some "Ah Gua" also can...hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for asking and letting us know you will get something for us. Too staggering to even believe it, respect and salute for you. The absolute "kawan" to have.



Bah okay, now that i have said all the sweet and nice things are you going to increase my souveneir limit to more than 10BND ....

"The All revealed post"

Nonnie King said...

Hi peeps! I'm back from my steamy HOT vacation~ Souvenirs are hard to buy man.. Scare later you people dont like lah, this and that lah.

Maybe next time i'll set a rule for not getting any thing from my trip. (Afterall, vacation is for syok-sendiri isn't it? Just kidding)

Ping, I give u 10Baht! Muahahaa

Anonymous said...

10 baht...divides by 20? so...(counting..........) PIPTY CENTS ONI?????!!! i AM FAINTING...

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Best refinance rates with 0 points Certification department education ohio Band dance party syracuse Top pci-e video cards buick regal head lights bulbs didrex faq charge appear credit card mypaysystems Discount drug bontril Xenical on Robert keenan phentermine Adipex phentermine cheap Paris hilton monkeys