Monday, June 5, 2006

My first playing on Bouncer experience

I got invited to Huan Chiu's and Ching's birthday party last weekend. Ping asked me to bring extra shirt and I wonder why. She told me that they actually rent a bouncer (for adult of course) and they would spray/put body shampoo and bubble baths on to the bouncer to make it really wet and slippery. I got two choices: 1. Stay in the living room with Ping and Chau and the Lee family's kids (Age ranges from 5 to 17? I guess) , see them play DDR2, play "Heart-Attack" and so on... 2. Stay in the VIP room with a bunch of adults (whom I'm not familiar with, though Jane & Khim was there), see them play cards and drink drink drink drink drink .. and drunk in the end.

It wasn't a very tough decision.. I choose to be with my buddies and the funny, witty, kanasai kidos. Childish which it may seems, but like I care as long as I got the fun. Actually we're already changed to prepare to get whole wet, but just when we happy-happy want to go play play, there comes ..... *drums roll* Madam Thin-Thin-Wear Spec-Curly Hair-super LOUD SPEAKER-Mad Mad

Madam TT-WS-CH-SLS-MM (abbreviation for the above description): "RAINING OUTSIDE AND YOU ALL KIDS STILL PLAY IN THE WATER. WANNA DIE AH? SO DARK HERE CANNOT SEE ANYTHING SOME MORE.. GO IN! GO IN! GO SHOWER AND GET CHANGED! CANNOT PLAY THIS!"

Our Mood....
So.. we wait, and wait, and wait..till "Adults" is asleep and sneak in to play the bouncer again.

It is surprisingly fun and exciting.. Well, maybe because we have to be quiet in order not to let "Adults" tangkap. While I was "Weeeeeee-ing" down the slide.. suddenly I felt t
hat it was raining again. But, actually, it was yeye (Eileen yeye) taking the hose and splashing the water.. My God~ See she's different. She curi curi let us play and add in extra fun for us.
(After awhile she passed the hose to Ping-Ping, and pretend she doesn't know what's going on.. cunning~!)


Chau (showing off the white towel), Ping Ping (splashing the kids with the hose) and
Me (tired and wanna go home).

(Note: Ugly khaki shorts borrowed from Ping...)

Happy and satisfied

Got home at 2am, all wet and tired... Sigh, sometimes I just feel old like an "ah-poh" having "fung-sap" everynight.

A word from me:
Who needs alcohol or pills to feel high and happy?
At least I don't, I feel happy just from the simplest thing.

No comments: