Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Japanese Name

Saw an entry from my friend's blog.. (Think he copied from somewhere anyway..so I'm not plagiarizing..I just "copy, paste" nya)

It goes like this...


what is your japanese name ?Take each letter of your name and
substitute it with the japanese sound to the right of the letter.
Names might be kinda long.

A- ka * B- zu * C- mi * D- te * E- ku * F- lu * G- ji
H- ri * I- ki * J- zu * K- me * L- ta * M- rin *
N- to O-mo * P- no * Q- ke * R- shi * S- ari * T-chi U- do *
V- ru * W-mei * X- na * Y- fu * Z- zi

So my name is... Nonnie = Tomototokiku?

Don't ask me how "chun" is this..I think not very "chun".. Because my name sounds like
Tomato tu ki ku <- That tomato is mine?


(Note to myself.. If I happen to see Reiko, must ask her what's my Japanese name)


No comments: