Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Chain Mails

"I don't want to scare you, but I personally know of dozens of people who did NOT forward a message very similar to this one, who later DIED. Granted, they ignored the letter anywhere from five to twenty years ago, but some of them died under mysterious circumstances such as car accidents, cancer, gunshots, etc. In 1986 a man in Muskegon forwarded this letter to ten people, including his brother Wally, and soon won $20,000. Wally, however, broke the chain and his wife left him for his brother in Muskegon. They are now happily married, while Wally is smelly, impotent and spends his days on the street, washing car windows for spare change."

WTF? If you forward the mail you'll get yourself a pretty wife and live happily ever after, else you'll be stinky and rot in hell. Sot-Sot-Dei one.. who invent one? Damn lame and jobless.

Tell me, how does forwarding a stupid chain mail effect your life?



Sometimes when I received this kinda stupid chain mails, I'll kinda think that my that friend must be hating me a lot to curse me like that, or maybe he/she thinks I have nothing better to do but waste my time and money forwarding this to other victims and threatened them.


I remembered last Mother's Day, I received a chain sms saying how great is our mothersand bla bla bla, I was enjoying reading it till it says...

"If you ignore this sms, your mother will ...
Forward it to 0 - 5 person, your mother will ....

Forward it to 6 -10 person, your mother will ....
Forward it to 11 or more, your mother will ..."


I swear so much after I read this part... Cilaka.. curse my mum hia?

and.. for a second thought

Huh? DST or B-Mobile staffs come up with this idea to tipu us wasting credit kah?


N O T E...

My dear friends, I don't mind if you guys like to flood my mailbox by forwarding what you think is nice. But tolong don't forward those curse mails ya. Else I'll think you hated me a lot.

Sekian Terima Kasih~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh if no forward sms how will dst or bmobile survive?? all the telcos are the same around la..

Anonymous said...

u cant blame dst or bmobile for that.. it's the users maahh.. :p

Anyway.. i hate those chain mails also... after i read those kind of emails, when i started to read to the part where it says "you need to send this to 10 people..." or when it says "you must forward this email...", i stopped reading and delete straight away...

It really does feel like you're being cursed if you dont send it... it's forcing you to do it and imagine if you forget to send it, or you're busy to send those kinda emails to people, then you'll be in trouble?! get bad luck?! and most of the emails arent that good. I even just received an email with "popeye's mum".. just a picture of some old woman that looks like popeye and at the end of the email is that f*cking "You need to send.. " thingy with a bad luck curse if you dont send it.

Can we consider that as spam kah?? Eventhough it's from our friends??

I hated chain mails for a very long time, that's why sometimes I rather not read emails that looks like chain mails.

==emiotional== hehehe

Anonymous said...

Alex Lim, you kah-liu kah-liu bicycle till no free time layan me liao..Sigh.. make me feel so sad thinking you don care for me liao.. Muahaha.

Hidayat- Aiyah... the users can be staff from DST or B-mobile who want some promotion so think of such stupid ideas ma~ Hehe. I know u're not one of them can liao

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily
basis. It's always interesting to read content from other writers and practice something from their sites.
Feel free to visit my weblog binary options reviews