Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Boring...

Rush to Gadong to meet up Cheng cos we have get any wrappings for Khim's Birthday gift. And I need to get some cash out the ATM. After doing that, then we rush to Excapade to meet up with others.. Sadly, there was only 2 person there I know, Cheng and Jane. The rest mostly is khim's colleague. Surprisingly, saw Bobby's mum, aunt, and sis over there too. If i bring enough, I will belanja them..too bad.. i'm just a young lady who always tend to overspend a little. Haha.

The dinner was kinda boring for me. Mainly cos I dunno most of them and thus no conversation. Sigh.. at least if Bobby and Kuiren is there, it will definitely feels better. She unwrap her bday gifts and I'm surprise.. How can people still give plushies to a 22yr old working lady? Does girls "always" like cute dollies? I dunno what are you suppose to do with them... Shout "Awwww... Sooooo cute..." and leave it on your bed, or wardrobe, or give it to your little cousin/niece? Well. Of cos unless it's a really expensive, super-ultra-cute one, and given by someone who means to you a lot, sure you will hug more and appreciate.. Maybe it's just me? So..please don't ever give me a plushie/soft toy/doll. Save the money and buy me an Easi Card better. HuaHo also sell cash voucher ma.. Now.. this is what I call Practical. I remember last year Kelly bought me real good gifts, Easi recharge card + Whitenning Mask. See, this is what i call frens who know what you need. Haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »